10 Secret Spots In Southern California Where Nature Will Completely Relax You
Southern California is the perfect remedy when you need a little time out from this hectic world. Here are 10 tranquil places in SoCal that will instantly revive your spirit. Take a moment to wander in these spaces and take in the wondrous beauty that surrounds us. There’s nothing quite like a day out in nature.
1. The Japanese Garden is a peaceful escape after a hectic day.
2. Find a perfect tree, like this one in Santa Monica, and take in the view of the water.
3. A quiet moment by the water on the way to Julian will melt away all your worries.
4. A path with a view at the splendid Starr Ranch.
5. Laguna Niguel Regional Park is a perfect place to go for an afternoon where no one will find you.
6. How about your own private picnic surrounded by trees? This spot in Los Angeles looks like a charming hideaway.
7. A remote hike nestled in the woods on Icehouse Canyon trail.
8. This heavenly walkway of flowers can be found in Mar Vista in Los Angeles.
9. Break away from the big city and have a relaxing moment in Runyon Canyon.
10. The vibrant wildflower fields in Carlsbad will instantly lift your spirit.
These beautiful places are for all of us to enjoy in Southern California. Take some time to explore these scenic spots and I bet you will feel relaxed in no time. Aren’t we lucky to live here?!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.