10 Reasons No One In Their Right Mind Visits Southern California In The Winter
With the winter season fast approaching, there are plenty of good reasons not to visit SoCal this winter. Here are some of the reasons we are planning to stay away from Southern California as long as possible.
1. You'll definitely have to invest in a heavy winter coat.
With all the layers you have to wear to stay nice and warm, you may have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.
2. If you're seeking a wildlife spotting over the winter season you may be out of luck.
As December approaches it's like a ghost town around here. You won't even find a single bird in the sky.
3. You better plan on staying home until the weather warms up as no one even steps outside during the winter in Southern California.
4. The weather is so unpredictable in SoCal. You never know what you might get so always be prepared for a winter storm.
And no need to wear your sunglasses as it's just grey and gloomy outside without a ray of sunshine all season long.
5. When a cold front does roll in, all of that snow is just so ugly.
You may even decide to leave your camera at home because there's nothing worth photographing.
6. If you're hoping for some sunshine and blue skies this winter you may be disappointed.
It's nothing but doom and gloom in SoCal until spring arrives. You may as well just stay inside until winter is over.
7. Southern California doesn't really do anything festive or wintery.
Especially when it comes to Christmas lights. If you're looking for holiday decor you may be out of luck as there aren't any to be found around here.
8. There's nothing festive to do in SoCal as the winter season approaches.
With weather that doesn't really feel like winter, it's just a snoozefest around here.
9. When the SoCal temps drop you can forget about heading to the beach as the water is waaaay too cold to swim in.
You'll just have to do what everyone else does and stay away from the beach all winter long. Maybe even wait until summertime when it's nice and warm.
10. There isn't anything to do when the winter season approaches so you may find yourself being completely bored.
And don't even think about skiing or inner-tubing as you won't find anything like that around here.
So many reasons not to visit SoCal! It’s such an awful place to live, isn’t it?!
If you’re looking for more reasons to avoid Southern California this winter, you may want to avoid this
stunning train ride that will take you all the way across SoCal.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore Southern California