The Stunning Building In Hollywood, California That Looks Just Like Hogwarts
If you think architecture in our region is mostly one style, we have a fun surprise for you! The Hollywood Castle is a building right here in Los Angeles that bears an amazing resemblance to the famous Hogwarts castle of the Harry Potter movies. In fact, this castle in Southern California serves as a film set all of the time. Come along as we show you why we think it’s such a magical place!
While at first glance, Los Angeles doesn’t much resemble ancient royal residences of England, The Hollywood Castle certainly fills the role for film and television! This unique space is fascinating to see, and if you have a special occasion coming up, you just might be able to experience it for yourself.
Have you ever been to this beautiful Hollywood Castle House? If so, what was your favorite part? Do you know of any other mansions in Southern California? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For trail buffs, there are plenty more hikes in the area. You can get more information by going to the AllTrails website.
Hungry? Then check out this list of some of the best restaurants in Southern California.
If you’re still in the mood for more California adventures, take a look at this video about the Castle Winery in Napa:
More to Explore
More Golden State Adventures
- Sunny Jim’s Sea Cave in La Jolla is accessible via stairs that go down to an old tunnel believed to have been used by bootleggers during Prohibition.
- The Painted Cave in Southern California features rock art dating back as far as 1,600 years ago.
- The Japanese Garden in Lake Balboa is a true urban oasis encompassing three beautiful and distinct gardens.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful hidden gems in Southern California.
Where can we find hiking trails in Southern California?
- The Los Penasquitos Canyon Trail, located in San Diego, leads to a stunning hidden waterfall.
- The Mt. Woodson Trail, located in San Diego County, is a popular trail that people flock to for photos along its famous “Potato Chip Rock.”
- The Bronson Canyon Hiking Trail, located in Los Angeles’ Griffith Park, features a hidden, aboveground cave.
Read on to learn more about some of the other beautiful hiking trails in Southern California.
Where can we find small towns in Southern California?
- Forest Falls is an outdoor paradise and home to the tallest waterfall in Southern California.
- Crestline is a popular getaway featuring a beautiful lake and hiking trails.
- Julian is surrounded by scenic beauty and has been designated as a California Historical Landmark.
Read on to learn more about some of the other wonderful small towns in Southern California.