Knott's Merry Farm In Southern California Is Straight Out Of A Hallmark Christmas Movie
Knott’s Berry Farm is a beloved destination for family fun no matter the time of year. However, the amusement park really shines (literally!) during the holiday season. For the month of December, the park turns into Knott’s Merry Farm and it’s a festive experience unlike any other in Southern California. Decked out with the colors of the season, the amusement park looks like it could be the set of a Hallmark Christmas movie! Make some unforgettable memories this holiday season and drop by Knott’s Merry Farm for a Knott’s Berry Farm Christmas celebration.
Have you joined the festivities at Knott’s Berry Farm Christmas? For some more holiday wonderment, take a cruise along this Christmas lights road trip in Southern California. Have you ever visited Knott’s Berry Farm during the holiday season? What’s your favorite part of Knott’s Merry Farm? Sound off in the comments below!
Looking for holiday gifts? Check out our list of the best gifts for the traveler in your life for some ideas.
More to Explore
Christmas In Southern California
What are the best Christmas towns in Southern California?
While Southern California is generally known for being a sunny locale, there is no shortage of wonderful Christmas towns.like the following:
- Altadena’s Christmas Tree Lane is a fun and festive drive through lovely light displays. The Balian House on Mendocino Lane is an amazing display that locals love to see.
- Big Bear Lake may be in Southern California, but it’s way up in the mountains where there is snow all over! This little town comes alive during the holiday season and is lovingly decorated everywhere you look.
- Temecula has winter festivities that run all the way through February!
What are the most dazzling Christmas light displays in Southern California?
Southern California becomes pretty magical during the holidays, especially with all the wonderful light displays that you can see here. Check out the following:
- San Diego’s massive Balboa Park becomes aglow with lights strung across all the walkways between the numerous museums. This place is lovely all year, but the Christmas lights make it extra special.
- Out in Palm Desert, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens turns into a holiday wonderland with its annual WildLights event. This place has been dazzling locals and tourists alike for over 25 years.
- For a wondrous drive-through display, motor on over to Fontana to the Auto Club Speedway and the Magic of Lights event where you can drive through 1.5 miles of mesmerizing light tunnels.
What are the best holiday activities in Southern California?
We have several events you’ll want to cross off of your bucket list. Here are some of the best holiday activities in Southern California:
- Balboa Park’s holiday displays and, for a couple of nights in December, the park hosts December Nights which is a free festival that locals adore. Everyone gathers together to take in the splendor and enjoy live entertainment along with amazing food.
- Newport Beach has a stunning Christmas Boat Parade where every kind of boat from kayaks to yachts go by, all of them lit up and decorated beautifully. It’s been going on for well over 100 years and is well worth the visit.