11 Places In Southern California You Thought Only Existed In Your Imagination
If paradise is what you seek, Southern California is the perfect destination. From heavenly beaches to picturesque mountains, SoCal can’t be beat. For a glimpse of what we know and love in this part of the country, here are 11 spaces and places that are so magnificent it’s hard to believe they’re not imaginary.
1. Catalina Island at every angle looks too good to be true.
2. This pocket of Redondo Beach is a magical setting perfect for a moment of reflection.
3. Malibu Pier at sunset is absolute perfection.
4. There's nothing imaginary about this heavenly ray of light that beams through the lave tube at Mojave National Preserve.
5. Lake Arrowhead is always so postcard pretty it's hard to believe this spot isn't imaginary.
6. The view of Santiago Canyon from the Santiago Truck Trail in Orange County is as perfect as a painting.
7. Magic hour at Balboa Park with amber lights all aglow.
8. The San Gabriel Mountains wrapped in a deep blue SoCal sky.
9. There's an eerie beauty to the surreal setting of Mojave Trails National Monument.
10. A fiery red sky explodes over Malibu at sunrise.
11. Santa Clarita at sunset looks like a precious painting capturing the innocence of a watercolor sky.
Don’t you just love our little slice of heaven on earth? Go ahead and pinch yourself – you’re definitely not dreaming. Such a wonderful place to live!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.