You Won’t Want To Miss These Incredible Fireworks Shows In Southern California This Year
With Fourth of July right around the corner, it’s time to start planning where you’re going to watch fireworks in Southern California. In 2016 we shared a list of all the best places in SoCal where you could watch an incredible fireworks show, and now we’re here to do it again with updated information for 2017.
If you’re wondering, “where can I find fireworks near me this year?” then you’ve come to the right spot, as we have all the latest and greatest info so you can celebrate the holiday with the best and brightest fireworks shows throughout SoCal.
There are many more fireworks displays throughout Southern California that will be a blast to see. Check out the full list below to locate a 2017 fireworks show near your city.
San Diego County Fireworks
- Oceanside — Fourth of July festivities from 5-9:30 p.m. at El Corazon Site at Rancho Del Oro Drive. Date: July 3rd.
- San Diego Sea World — 9:40 p.m. This 15-minute show is set to a festive musical soundtrack. Date: July 4th.
- San Diego Annual Big Bay Boom — 9 p.m. Find any spot along the bay to enjoy the largest show in the county. Date: July 4th.
- Ocean Beach Pier — 9 p.m. Grab a spot near the pier to see the show. Date: July 4th.
- Del Mar Fairgrounds/San Diego County Fair — 9 p.m. Date: July 4th.
- Coronado — 4 p.m. concert at Spreckels Park and 9 p.m. fireworks show over Glorietta Bay. Date: July 4th.
- La Jolla Cove — 9 p.m. fireworks show at Ellen Browning Scripps Park. Date: July 4th.
- Carlsbad/LEGOLAND Red, White and Boom Show — 8:30 p.m. fireworks show. Date: July 4th.
- Escondido — 9 p.m. fireworks show at California Center for the Arts. Date: July 4th.
- San Marcos — 9 p.m. show at Bradley Park. Date: July 4th.
- Chula Vista 4th Fest — 9 p.m. show at U.S. Olympic Training Center. Date: July 4th.
Los Angeles County Fireworks
- Irwindale at Irwindale Speedway — 9 p.m. fireworks show. Date: July 1st.
- Catalina Island — 9 p.m. show at Isthmus Cove in the town of Avalon. Date: July 3rd.
- Pasadena Rose Bowl Stadium — Stadium opens at 2 p.m. for festivities and fireworks show at 9 p.m. Event is free but parking at the stadium is $20 per car. Date: July 4th.
- Marina del Rey at Fisherman’s Village — 9 p.m. fireworks show over the ocean. Date: July 4th.
- Calabasas at Calabasas High School — 9 p.m. fireworks show at the local high school. Date: July 4th.
- Santa Clarita at Valencia Town Center — 9 p.m. show hosted by the city of Santa Clarita. Date: July 4th.
- Valencia at Magic Mountain — 9 p.m fireworks show held at Six Flags at Magic Mountain. Date: July 4th.
- Los Angeles/Dodgers Fourth of July Spectacular — 8:45 p.m. fireworks show held directly at the stadium after game. Show included with price of ticket. Date: July 4th.
- San Pedro — 9 p.m. fireworks show at Cabrillo Beach. The show can be viewed from LA Waterfront to Cabrillo Beach. Date: July 4th.
- Los Angeles/Grand Park — 2:15 p.m. music fest and 9 p.m. fireworks can be enjoyed along this eight-block party in celebration of the holiday. Date: July 4th.
- Burbank Starlight Bowl — 9:30 p.m. is when you can enjoy a Fireworks Spectacular after the starlight concert. The fireworks show is included in the price of the ticket for the evening’s scheduled concert. Date: July 4th.
Orange County Fireworks
- San Clemente at San Clemente Pier — 9 p.m. fireworks show will launch from Municipal Pier and can be viewed from various beaches in the area. Pier will close at 8 a.m. in preparation for the event. Date: July 4th.
- Dana Point Fireworks Extravaganza — 9 p.m. show from Dana Point Harbor. Free shuttles are offered throughout the area. Date: July 4th.
- Fullerton Fourth of July Festival — 5 p.m. holiday festivities and 9 p.m. fireworks show can be enjoyed at Fullerton High School Stadium. Activities at the event cost between $1-$5 per person. Date: July 4th.
- San Juan Capistrano Carnival and Fireworks — 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Enjoy holiday festivities for the whole family including food, drinks and rides. The annual fireworks show begins at 9 p.m. Date: July 4th.
- Mission Viejo Street Faire and Fireworks Spectacular — 12:00 p.m. to 9 p.m. This annual event is held at Olympiad Rd between Marguerite Pkwy and Melinda Road. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m. Date: July 4th.
- Anaheim/ Red, White and Blue Tribute at Disneyland — From July 1st to July 4th there will be an extravaganza of fireworks lighting up the sky after dark. Dates: July 1 – July 4th.
- Laguna Niguel at Laguna Niguel Regional Park — 6 p.m. outdoor concert begins with a 9 p.m. fireworks show across the lake. Date: July 7th.
Riverside County Fireworks
- Temecula — 9 p.m. fireworks show will be held at Ronald Reagan Sports Park. Date: July 4th.
- Murrieta — 9 p.m. fireworks show at California Oaks Sports Park. Date: July 4th.
- Moreno Valley — 9 p.m. show at Mountain View Middle School in Moreno. Date: July 4th.
- Canyon Lake — 9 p.m. fireworks show at Happy Camp and Holiday Harbor. Date: July 4th.
- Lake Elsinore Fireworks Spectacular — 9 p.m. show across Lake Elsinore can be viewed from several nearby areas including Elm Grove Beach, Whiskers Beach and Lakepoint Park. Date: July 4th.
- Mount Rubidoux — 9 p.m. fireworks show held in Riverside at Mount Rubidoux Drive-In. Date: July 4th.
- Riverside — 9 p.m. show can be enjoyed at La Sierra Park. Date: July 4th.
- Palm Springs at Palm Springs Baseball Stadium — 9:15 p.m. start time to see the fireworks launched from the stadium. Date: July 4th.
San Bernardino County Fireworks
- Big Bear Lake — 8:30 p.m. show begins in Big Bear Lake. You can enjoy the fireworks at any nearby park or any spot along the waterfront. Date: July 4th.
- San Bernardino at San Manuel Stadium — Fireworks show starts after the game so stick around for the show. Date: July 4th.
- Upland at Upland High Football Stadium — 5:30 p.m. stadium opens for fun and festivities. Fireworks begin after dark. Date: July 4th.
- Victorville/San Bernardino County Fairgrounds — from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. you can enjoy the holiday festivities at the San Bernardino County Fairgrounds followed by a fireworks celebration after dark. Date: July 4th.
- Chino — 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. you can enjoy Fourth of July fun at Ruben S. Ayala Park. Fireworks show begins at 9 p.m. Date: July 1st.
Ventura County Fireworks
- Thousand Oaks Fireworks Spectacular/Conejo Recreation District– 9 p.m. show can be viewed from Janss Marketplace and the Oaks Mall parking lot. Date: July 4th.
- Westlake Village Fourth Annual Fireworks Spectacular Show — 9:10 p.m. is the starting time for this festive Fourth of July event. Best viewing spot is located at Berniece Bennett Park. Date: July 4th.
- Moorpark Third of July Fireworks Extravaganza — 9 p.m. fireworks located at Arroyo Vista Park. Date: July 3rd.
- Simi Valley Stars and Stripes Fireworks Festival — Two-day event on July 3rd and July 4th at Rancho Susana Park. Free admission on 4th of July.
- Calabasas 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular — 5 p.m. festivities at Calabasas High School with fireworks starting at 9 p.m. Admission price is $10 for the event.Date: July 4th.
- Channel Islands Harbor 20th Annual Fireworks by the Sea — 10:30 a.m. parade followed by music and entertainment for the day. 9 p.m. fireworks show. Date: July 4th.
- Santa Paula — 9 p.m. fireworks show at Harding Park. Date: July 4th.
What are your plans for the Fourth of July holiday? Let us know if there are any other fireworks shows that we missed and we’ll update the list. Please have a fun and safe holiday and enjoy the festivities around Southern California.