15 Things You Must Know About Dating Someone From Southern California
It’s pretty easy to fall for someone from Southern California. If you find yourself in that situation, here’s a handy list of what you can expect when you start dating someone from SoCal.
1. They're very picky about where they eat fish tacos. And they will definitely have an opinion on grilled vs. fried.
2. Mexcian food is their domain. They most likely will introduce you to a perfect hole-in-the wall spot with a line out the door that will blow your mind.
3. They're aggressive behind the wheel, especially on the freeway, because they have been cut off by other drivers way too many times.
4. A typical Saturday or Sunday will probably include a trip to the farmers market...
5. Or a day at the beach...
6. Or an afternoon in the mountains for a nice long hike.
7. They love dining at an outdoor restaurant...
8. Especially if there is a view of the water.
9. Brunch might be their favorite meal...
10. Followed by Happy Hour.
11. They will most likely know a lot more about wine than you do.
12. You can't complain to them about SoCal not having seasons. They've heard that one before and they totally disagree.
13. Fitness is important to them.
14. You can always find them doing something outside -- walking, jogging, playing, gardening.
15. But most importantly, they will never want to leave SoCal. Which means relocating to another part of the country is out of the question.
Now that you know what to expect when you start dating someone from Southern California, maybe you should take a look at where to take them on a memorable date. Here are some
fun and romantic spots in SoCal for you to check out.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.