The Anaheim Harbor RV Park May Just Be The Disneyland Of Southern California Campgrounds
Not only do we consider Anaheim Harbor RV Park the finest of SoCal campgrounds, but it is also within walking distance to Disneyland Resort and minutes away from many other noteworthy landmarks and attractions. Here is everything you need to know about this family-friendly RV park near Disneyland:
To make your stay exciting, a shuttle runs regularly from the park to the Disneyland Resort. For more information, be sure to go to the official campground website or the entity’s Facebook page. You can also learn about renting an RV by visiting RVShare.
Have you ever been to this awesome RV park near Disneyland? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below! And whether you are new to RVing or are a seasoned pro, here are some great RV tips for your next adventure!
For more camping options in Southern California, be sure to check out these 10 spots that do not require reservations.
If you’re still in the mood for more California adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More California Adventures
Where can we find amusement parks in Southern California?
- Castle Park Amusement Park in Riverside features rides, miniature golf courses, and other activities.
- The Pacific Wheel on the Santa Monica Pier is the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel.
- SkyPark at Santa's Village in Sky Forest not only offers Christmas entertainment, but also biking, zip lining, and climbing opportunities.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting amusement parks in Southern California.
Where can we find botanical gardens in Southern California?
- The Virginia Robinson Gardens in Beverly Hills is set on the grounds of what once was one of the first luxury properties in the city of Beverly Hills.
- The San Diego Botanic Garden in Encinitas spans almost 40 acres and encompasses desert gardens, rare bamboo groves, and a tropical rainforest.
- The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden in Santa Barbara showcases over 1,000 species of indigenous and rare plants.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful botanical gardens in Southern California.
Where can we find playgrounds in Southern California?
- Adventure Playground in Irvine features slides, a treehouse, giant Lego blocks, and a sensory garden.
- The Fletcher Cove Park in Solana Beach has a playground, basketball court, and a viewing deck.
- Sand Dune Park in Manhattan Beach is a great place for kids and adults to workout and focus on exercise.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun playgrounds in Southern California.