5 Must-Visit Flea Markets in South Dakota Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
There’s nothing better than the satisfaction of a good bargain find. The number of unique items and antiques at these South Dakota flea marks will absolutely blow your mind. If you’re looking to find your next vintage treasure, these five flea markets in South Dakota won’t let you down.
Let us know what we missed! What are your favorite flea markets in South Dakota? Let us know in the comments. You may also want to check out the goods at the Solace Farm General Store’s flea market. This flea market is located in Davis, South Dakota.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Shopping In South Dakota
What are some of the best thrift stores in South Dakota?
Here are some of the best thrift stores in South Dakota for some bargain shopping:
- Thrift Store & More on Main in Presho, South Dakota which offers a great selection and some amazing sales.
- 2nd Time Around Consignment Shop in Rapid City sells plenty of clothing and household items.
- Hospice Thrift Store in Pierre uses all of its proceeds to donate to cancer charities. It relies on donations and volunteers to help.
- Community Thrift Store in Milbank has a wide variety of goods and a helpful staff to help you find things and answer questions.
- We Care Thrift Store in Rapid City is a non-profit that sells a variety of household items and clothing.
Take a road trip to some of the best thrift stores in South Dakota.
Are there any other must-visit flea markets in South Dakota?
Some other must-visit flea markets in South Dakota are the following;
- The Farmer's Daughter in Hill City has more of a boutique feel than a thrift store vibe.
- The Alley Exchange in Pierre has a wide variety of vendors and, therefore, a great varied selection of items for sale.
- Old West Trading Post in Chamberlain offers antiques as well as collectibles. Here you can find Old West items, maps, books, and other interesting items.
Check out this post to find out more about these amazing flea markets in South Dakota.
What are some of the best antique stores in South Dakota?
Here are some of the best antique stores in South Dakota to find vintage items:
- St. Joe Antiques Mall in Rapid City is over 21,000 square feet. Throughout this massive store are nearly 50 vendors that offer many different types of items
- Dakota Plains Antiques & Collectibles, Inc. in Sioux Falls represents vendors from all over the state.
- Antique Emporium in Deadwood offers some of the most unique treasures to offer customers.