This South Dakota Flea Market Covers 30,000 Square Feet With Over 100 Merchants On-Site
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, we don’t mean the holiday season (don’t get us wrong, we love that, too!), but rather when South Dakota’s biggest and best flea market is in full swing! If you are ready to score some fantastic treasures at an incredible price, we invite you to visit Benson’s Flea Market in South Dakota, a 30,000-square-foot flea market wonderland:
Have you ever been to Benson’s Flea Market? Tell us all about your greatest find! If you know of any other flea markets near you share them with a comment.
Do you have a favorite attraction, event, or restaurant that you would like to see featured on Only in South Dakota? Nominate it! For even more of our favorite second-hand shopping in SoDak, you will want to check out these 6 amazing flea markets in South Dakota that you absolutely have to visit.
More to Explore
More flea markets near you in SD
What are the best flea markets in South Dakota?
South Dakota has a lot going on in the flea market department. With dozens of high-quality markets to choose from, you are never far from a good deal. Here are some of the best flea markets in South Dakota:
- Peddlers Market, Watertown, SD: With a fixed location that is open seven days a week and inventory that changes all the time, this is one flea market you can keep coming back to again and again to find some hidden treasures.
- 4 Seasons Flea Market, Madison, SD: This year-round flea market extravaganza has been running for over 20 years. With around 1,000 vendors you know there are going to be some great finds. And with that many tables to hunt through, it is certainly one of, if not the biggest flea market in South Dakota.
- The Farmer's Daughter, Hill City, SD: A combination of old and new is waiting for you at this lovely flea market in Hill City. You'll find everything from antiques to handmade gifts.
- The Alley Exchange, Pierre, SD: A relatively new addition to the SD flea market scene, (first opened in 2014) the alley Exchange features a wonderful selection of home goods, collectibles, and antiques.
- Old West Trading Post, Chamberlain, SD: If you are looking for Old West memorabilia, vintage clothing, furniture, books, China, and more, this trading post will surprise you with some rare finds.
- Vintage Market, Beresford, SD: Head over to downtown Beresford every weekend for a nice little market with 70 vendors. You'll find plenty of handmade crafts and gifts for friends and family. (and yourself too)