The Most Epic Indoor Playground In South Carolina Will Bring Out The Kid In Everyone
Adventure comes in all forms, both indoors and out. Here in the Palmetto State, we’re always looking for new ways to enjoy the great outdoors – from amazing hiking destinations to fantastic rooftop dining spots. But on occasion, we need to find indoor activities to fill our time. Whether you’re looking to get some unusual exercise or just love an unusual adventure, this epic indoor playground in South Carolina will surely bring out the kid in you — no matter your age!
Perfect for group events, team building, and birthday parties, this epic indoor playground in South Carolina will surely bring out the kid in you. Is this a destination you would visit with your family? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below — we would absolutely love to hear from you! Find out more, including the event schedule, how to make a reservation, and hourly fees on their official website. SkyZone Greenville is located at 2465 Laurens Rd., Greenville, SC 29607.
For an epic outdoor adventure, check out this canopy tour and zip line in South Carolina.
More to Explore
indoor playground in South Carolina
What are the best family-friendly destinations in South Carolina?
If you're planning to travel through South Carolina with the kids, you're in luck! The Palmetto State is home to an impressive variety of family-friendly destinations from parks to beaches, historic landmarks, roadside attractions, and just about everything in between. Some of the best family-friendly destinations in South Carolina include:
- Cypress Gardens' Butterfly House
- Bee City Honey Bee Farm and Petting Zoo
- Sassafras Mountain Observation Tower
- Devils Fork State Park
- Fishers Peach Orchard
- Poinsett Bridge
- Congaree National Park
- Richardson's Lake Water Park
- Hunting Island State Park
- Forty Acre Rock
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Chau Ram County Park
- Kiawah's Beachwalker County Park
The last item on the list, Kiaway's Beachwalker County Park, is truly a hidden gem when it comes to family fun in South Carolina. This public beach on Kiawah Island has been recognized by many publications as one of the best, and we would have to agree. One of the reasons this park is so incredible is because of the unique tidal inlets that create the ideal conditions for kayaking or canoeing.
Can I go hiking with kids in South Carolina?
Absolutely! South Carolina is home to plenty of kid-friendly trails that are less than 1 mile. Some of the best hikes with kids in South Carolina include:
- Issaqueena Falls: Stumphouse Tunnel Road, Walhalla, SC
- Sullivan's Island Nature Trail on Sullivan's Island
- Wildcat Wayside: 5500 Geer Hwy, Cleveland, SC
- 40 Acre Rock Heritage Preserve: 2207 Conservancy Rd, Kershaw, SC
- Lake Placid Loop at Paris Mountain State Park: 2401 State Park Rd, Greenville
- British Camp Trail at Battle of Musgrove Mill State Historic Site: 398 State Park Rd, Clinton
- Chau-Ram Falls Trail at Chau Ram County Park: 1220 Chau Ram Park Rd, Westminster