This Family Waterpark In South Carolina With Its Own Floating Zipline Will Make Your Summer Epic
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure at a waterpark in South Carolina, then visit the extraordinary water park zipline at Charleston Aqua Park. This fun adventureland holds the crown for the first-ever entirely floating ropes course in the state and it features the world’s first floating zipline. Lather up with sunscreen and hit the water to give it a go!
Are you ready to check out the world’s first floating zipline at this waterpark in South Carolina? Learn more on the Charleston Aqua Park website!
Heads up: Charleston Aqua Park is only 3.5 miles from one of the most beautiful natural wonders in South Carolina – the Angel Oak Tree!
More to Explore
Summer Places To Visit In South Carolina
What are the best little-known beaches in South Carolina?
Several little-known beaches in South Carolina are guaranteed to make your summer unforgettable:
- Mitchelville Beach (124 Mitchelville Road, Hilton Head, South Carolina) is a hidden beach in a park along the north end of Hilton Head Island with showers and restrooms.
- Edisto Beach State Park (8377 State Cabin Road, Edisto Island, South Carolina) is an old-fashioned beach with RV and tent camping sites where you can still find big seashells.
- Driftwood Beach (1066 Botany Bay Road, Edisto Island, South Carolina) is accessible by a drive to the parking area that goes underneath one of the most photographed tree tunnels in the state.
- Bulls Island (5801 U.S. Route 17 North, Awendaw, South Carolina) is about 20 miles north of Charleston in the beautiful Cape Romaine National Wildlife Refuge and is only accessible by private boat or ferry. To make reservations, visit the Bulls Island Ferry website.
- Coligny Beach Park (1 Coligny Circle, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina) has the most gorgeous white sand and a splash park.
What are the favorite miniature golf courses in South Carolina?
- Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf is more like a movie set, with two mini-golf courses, intimidating prehistoric creatures and ponds with dinosaurs, and a lovely waterfall. This adventure comes with a cool story and a train ride, and it's located in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. For more information, visit Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf website.
- Cancun Lagoon Adventure Golf is a Mayan-themed adventure also located at Myrtle Beach, complete with a pyramid, a temple, and a lagoon. You'll learn about the Mayan culture, see hieroglyphics, and read interesting Mayan facts at every hole. Visit Cancun Lagoon Adventure Golf's website to learn more about this neat place.
- Glowcountry Indoor Mini Golf is located in Beaufort, played entirely indoors, and lit by cool neon lights. This unusual little adventure is an affordable place to bring your favorite group of friends. Check out the details on Glowcountry Indoor Mini Golf's website.