8 Roads With The Best Windshield Views In All Of Rhode Island
Rhode Island is full of beautiful views everywhere you look, so why not take a scenic drive to take in some of our state’s beauty? Here are 8 roads with the best windshield views in all of Rhode Island. Grab the keys and enjoy!
1. Ocean Drive, Newport is arguably one of the most scenic drives in the world along Newport's rocky Atlantic coast. There's nothing like gazing out the windshield at this jaw-dropping view.
2. Follow the Blackstone River through the Blackstone Heritage Corridor to discover where the American Industrial Revolution began. Start at The Blackstone Valley Visitors Center, 175 Main St., Pawtucket
3. Shannock Village Road, from Richmond to Charlestown gives you lovely views of an 1850 textile mill village, homes, farms, and the Horseshoe Dam on the Pawcatuck River in Shannock.
4. You never know what you're going to see along Rhode Island's scenic Route 1A. Hop on at several points in South County to enjoy the water and countryside views.
5. Take the beautiful Route 114 from Aquidneck Island over the Mount Hope Bridge, through Bristol, Warren, Barrington and East Providence.
6. Meander Route 102 from Exeter to Scituate and take in the beauty of New England farms, stone walls, and forests.
7. Route 77 from Tiverton to Little Compton gives you incredible vistas of waterfront, salt marshes, and historic Tiverton Four Corners.
8. For gorgeous views everywhere you turn, head to Jamestown and take the loop of East Shore Rd. and North Main Rd.
You don’t have to go far to get some beautiful views through your windshield here in Rhode Island. Hop in the car and take some time to enjoy the incredible beauty of our state!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore Rhode Island