These 12 Charming Farms In Rhode Island Will Make You Love The Country
The farms in Rhode Island aren’t always considered to be the most popular tourist attraction. This is surprising when you discover just how unique and amazing these places can be. Here are 12 photos showing off just how beautiful the farms of Little Rhody really are!
1. This freshly cut field is a breathtaking sight.
2. This quintessential corn field photo shows how lovely Rhody farms can be.
3. This Rhode Island Red at one of the state's local chicken farms is just so very Rhode Island!
4. The scene at this farm is one of the loveliest in the state.
5. The stables at this barn are an awesome image to take in.
6. This farm with fall foliage is a charming New England photo.
7. Rhode Island is filled with farms with all sorts of animals to visit.
8. Historic farms like this one are found scattered across the state.
9. Autumn in Rhode Island brings it's own farm fun and pick-your-own pumpkin patches are a must have experience.
10. Ocean state turkey farms are also pretty popular in the fall!
11. This guy looks like he's enjoying life on one of Rhode Island's stunning cattle farms.
12. This farm in block island grows amazing looking vegetables!
Where are your favorite farms in Rhode Island?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore Rhode Island