The Christmas Tree Trail At Slater Park In Rhode Island Is Like Walking In A Winter Wonderland
One of the best parts of the holidays around Rhode Island is the sparkling lights that shine at night throughout the state. Rather than drive from one neighborhood to the next to get your dose of festivity, get out of the car and take a stroll down this glittering Christmas tree trail. Pawtucket Winter Wonderland is an event that needs to go on your holiday bucket list. You’ll love every minute of the Slater Park Christmas trees trail in Rhode Island.
Have you ever walked along the trail of Slater Park Christmas trees in Rhode Island? Share your photos and experiences in the comments section below.
What’s your favorite Christmas event in Rhode Island? If you want to create a new tradition, hop aboard this Christmas train for an unforgettable journey.
Looking for gifts for the holidays? Check out 75 Of The Best Gift Ideas For The Traveler In Your Life.
More to Explore
Christmas In Rhode Island
What are the best Christmas light displays in Rhode Island?
For an amazing Christmas lights display in Rhode Island, visit the following places:
- Head to Warwick. Every year, the Lewis Christmas lights get bigger and better. Visitors can watch thousands of twinkling lights dance to famous carols. The family has been creating Christmas memories for over 22 years, and it’s easy to see how it’s become a New England tradition. Bring the whole family and stare at the wonder around you!
- You’ll also find some dazzling spectacles at the Picozzi Family Christmas Display. These astonishing sights will fill your heart with Christmas cheer.
Where can I get live Christmas trees in Rhode Island?
Nothing beats a live tree at Christmastime! You can get live Christmas trees in Rhode Island at the following farms:
- Henry’s Christmas Tree Farm is a great place to get live trees in Rhode Island. This gorgeous property is located in Hope, Rhode Island, and it’s perfect for a family day trip. Take your time exploring the selection and pick out your perfect tree. The smell of fresh plants will fill your heart with happiness.
- You’ll also find exquisite live trees at Clark’s Christmas Tree Farm in Tiverton. The service is friendly and the selection is impressive.
What other Christmas events in Rhode Island are worth a visit?
The following Christmas events In Rhode Island are worth a visit:
- Rhode Island Christmas Festival in West Warwick. This incredible event features over 100 vendors and has tons of fun activities. Wear your ugly Christmas sweater and shop for one-of-a-kind gifts. You’re certain to find something for everyone on your list. Little ones will love watching the balloon artists create unique animals, and they’ll definitely want to get their faces painted. Feeling artistic? Enter the gingerbread house contest! This exciting event is full of non-stop merriment, and you won’t want to miss it.
- The Bristol Christmas Festival is held over a weekend in the month of December and the whole town comes alive with Christmas spirit!