This Beach Along The Rhode Island Coast Is The Best Place To Find Seashells
We all have our favorite place on the Rhode Island coast, whether we want to soak up the sun on a sandy beach or find a bit of solitude along the ocean’s shore. Remember how a day at the beach, at least when we were kids, meant searching for seashells and sea glass? We’d stroll along the sand, looking for the most unique shells and glass, collecting them then sharing our finds with our friends or our siblings. Relive some of those moments at this hidden beach found in gorgeous Narragansett Rhode Island:
Discover Narragansett in this awesome 4k drone video:
Do you have a favorite Rhode Island beach for finding shells and sea glass? Let us know in the comments! Did you know there’s a beach in Rhode Island, where you can drive right up to the water? Yep, and you’ll probably want to add it to your bucket list.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Narragansett, Rhode Island
- What are some fun things to do in Narragansett, Rhode Island?
Rhode Island is an astonishingly wonderful place to visit despite its small size! It’s home to all sorts of amazing places, including the legendary Narragansett. There are lots of fun things to do, see, and experience in Narragansett, including:
- Narragansett Beach – This gorgeous Rhode Island beach is one of the best places to find seashells in Rhode Island!
- Block Island Ferry – Take a relaxing and fun ferry ride to – you guessed it – Block Island.
- Roger W. Wheeler State Beach – If you find yourself in love with Narragansett Beach, you’ll also love this one, which is ridiculously photogenic.
Explore the town of Narragansett in this wonderful overnight getaway.
- Where are some of the best beaches to find seashells in Rhode Island?
Narragansett is an amazing little place complete with an amazing beach, but it’s far from the only beach to be good for finding seashells. Other notably wonderful seashell beaches in Rhode Island are beaches like:
- Blue Shutters Town Beach – This Charleston wonder is pristine and perfect for an afternoon out.
- Gooseberry Beach – This one’s a private beach, but you can still get in. And that makes it perfect for seashell searchin’.
- Third Beach – This underrated beach doesn’t get the love it deserves, until we show up, anyway.
Learn more about some of the best hidden beaches in Rhode Island.
- What are some other wonderful beaches in Rhode Island?
Of course, the above-named beaches are far from the only ones worthy of a visit. We have lengthy lists of our favorite beaches in Rhode Island, but it’s impossible to list so many of them here – so here are a few of our all-time favorite beaches in RI:
- Napatree Point – This beach looks like something out of a beautiful dream, not lil’ ol’ Rhode Island.
- South Shore Beach – This gorgeous escape from real life can be found in Little Compton, and it’s outrageously photogenic.
- Mohegan Bluffs – These stunning cliffs are a little different in terms of beaches, but boy, they’re stunning!
Learn more about some of the most beautiful paradise beaches in Rhode Island.