Stay The Night In A 1970s Airstream Trailer At Melville Ponds Campground In Rhode Island
If you love the outdoors but you’re less than enthused about roughing it, glamping is the perfect solution. You can enjoy all the benefits of being out in nature without having to forego the comforts of home. For a truly unique time glamping in Rhode Island, book your stay in a 1970s Airstream trailer at Melville Ponds Campground!
Have you ever stayed at Melville Ponds Campground? What’s your favorite place to go glamping?
More to Explore
Glamping in Rhode Island
- Where can I go glamping in Rhode Island?
Rhode Island is an excellent place to indulge in a little bit of glamping, don’t you think? We sure do! Some of our favorite destinations for glamping in Rhode Island include:
- Glamp Frogmore – This delightful destination features two gorgeous, wooded “glampsites” bordering the Maxwell Mays Audubon Refuge.
- Providence Marina – This marina is known for having several glamping options, all of which involve fancy boats or yachts.
Learn more about some of the most unique places to go glamping in Rhode Island.
- Are there any unique campgrounds in Rhode Island?
Of course, the options for camping in Rhode Island don’t end with just the above shortlist. There are lots more unique campgrounds in Rhode Island, like:
- Hickory Ridge RV Resort – This wonderful campground is exactly what it sounds like, and it’s totally worth a trip.
- The Charlestown Breachway – This amazing coastal campground is only for RV campers, but we promise it’s worth it.
- George Washington State Campground – This one’s for the primitive campers out there! With 100 acres of amazing campgrounds to choose from, you may never want to leave.
Learn more about some of our favorite unique campgrounds in Rhode Island.
- Where else can I go camping in Rhode Island?
As we said above – that list is nowhere near all of your options for camping in Rhode Island. Other unique, well-known, and beloved camping spots in RI are ones such as:
- Ginny B Campground – An amazingly popular and totally beloved campground that just about any local will recommend.
- Bowdish Lake Campground – Lakeside camping, anyone? We think yes.
- Westwood YMCA and Family Campground – There's so much to do here that one night will NOT be enough, we promise!
- Worden Pond Family Campground – Another perfect idea for nature lovers!
Learn more about Worden Family Campground and all the things that make it special.