Dietsch Brothers Fine Chocolates and Ice Cream
Since 1937, the staff at Dietsch Brothers have been determined to “make every day a sweet day.” The Findlay tradition that is Dietsch Brothers Fine Chocolates and Ice Cream began in the 1920s when Edward Dietsch opened a candy and ice cream store with the help of his two younger brothers, Chris and Don. After Ed passed in 1934, the company was closed for three years before the two brothers brought it back with the help of their kid brother, Roy.
They used family recipes, and during WWII, they relied on their family members and siblings to keep the business alive while serving their country. Since those days, the company has remained a family owned and operated enterprise, and a second location was opened in 1974 at 1217 Tiffin Avenue.