Drive Through 50 Acres Dotted With One Million Lights At Holiday Lights On The Lake Near Pittsburgh
Wintertime is just about one of the prettiest times of the year. Neighborhoods shine with glowing lights and house windows frame Christmas trees. Winter, especially the holiday season, is also one of the busiest times of the year. The calendar’s often brimming with activities. Holiday Lights on the Lake near Pittsburgh, for example, promises a relaxing way to embrace the season and admire more than one million twinkling lights. It’s one of the best drive-thru holiday lights near Pittsburgh and more than deserving of a spot on your Christmas bucket list.
Get a bird’s eye view of Holiday Lights on the Lake in this beautiful YouTube video captured by Two Twenty Studios.
Have you been to these drive-thru holiday lights near Pittsburgh? What did you think? Let us know in the comments! Christmas in Pittsburgh is absolutely magical. How about adding a visit to one of these Christmas towns near Pittsburgh to your must-visit list this holiday season? Or go one of the best hikes in Pennsylvania on a crisp winter day. You can find them on AllTrails.
More to Explore
Christmas In Pennsylvania
What are the best Christmas light displays in Pennsylvania?
If you feel like traveling a bit further afield, you’ll find plenty of breathtaking Christmas light displays in Pennsylvania, including:
- Admire more than 600 animated light displays when you drive through the two-mile trail at Hershey Sweet Lights. After you’ve followed the trail, head into Hersheypark for more Christmastime fun, including millions of lights.
- Drive in your car or climb aboard an old-fashioned wagon for a trip through the Holiday Light Show at Shady Brook Farm in Yardley.
- Pass hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights at Lights in the Parkway in Allentown.
Where are the most magical Christmas towns in Pennsylvania?
Christmas in Pittsburgh is utterly enchanting. If you’re up for a holiday adventure, consider visiting these Christmas towns in Pennsylvania, including:
- Get some of your Christmas shopping done in the quaint town of Franklin.
- Join the annual Carol Sing in Lititz.
- Celebrate a Victorian Christmas in Bellefonte.
- Stroll through the enchanting town of New Hope (maybe climb aboard a Christmas train with the New Hope Railroad, too).
- Meander through a magical wonderland of lights at Koziar’s Christmas Village in Bernville.
What are the best Main Streets in Pennsylvania at Christmastime?
Feel as though you’ve stepped into an old-fashioned Christmas card when you visit one of the best Main Streets in Pennsylvania at Christmastime, including:
- Jim Thorpe