Take A Paved Trail Around This Pennsylvania Creek Lake For A Peaceful Adventure
We here in Pennsylvania have so many picturesque paths to explore that we may not know where to start. For a scenic adventure that boasts a whole lot of uniqueness, follow the Mingo Creek Paved Path. It promises a whole lot of surprises along the way – from two old-fashioned covered bridges to a gushing Pennsylvania Creek. It truly is one of the best hiking trails in Pennsylvania!
Have you ever hiked along this beautiful trail? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is one of the best hiking trails in Pennsylvania? Do you have a favorite trail that leads to a Pennsylvania creek? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you prefer a leisurely drive to a scenic hike, follow one of these scenic drives in Pennsylvania.
If you’re still in the mood for more Pennsylvania adventures, take a look at this video about the Philadelphia Magic Garden:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Pennsylvania
Where can we go fishing in Pennsylvania?
- Conneaut Lake in Crawford Count is the largest natural lake in Pennsylvania and brimming with Muskellunge, Northern Pike, Bluegill, and more.
- The Lehigh River in northeastern Pennsylvania features rainbow bass, muskie, small and largemouth bass, and more.
- Lake Wilhelm, located in Maurice K. Goddard State Park, is where to go for walleye, crappie, northern pike, perch muskellunge, bluegill, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other great places to go fishing in Pennsylvania.
Where can we find the best museums in Pennsylvania?
- The Houdini Museum, Tour & Magic Show in Scranton pays homage to the world-renowned magician and illusionist.
- The Mutter Museum of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia in Philadelphia is designed to give visitors insight into the human body as well as the history of diseases and their treatment.
- The Big Mac Museum and Restaurant in North Huntingdon deals all about this iconic worldwide sandwich.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fantastic museums in Pennsylvania.
Where can we find botanical gardens in Pennsylvania?
- The Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square features over 1,077 acres of stunning flowers, trees, and shrubs.
- The Allentown Rose Gardens in Allentown is a city landmark and also features water features, arbors, and more.
- The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh is a giant conservatory showcasing a variety of plant environments including deserts, rainforests, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other beautiful botanical gardens in Pennsylvania.