Here Are 9 Crazy UFO Sightings That Were Caught On Tape In Pennsylvania
Whether or not you believe in extraterrestrial life, it’s undeniable that some of the things that have been spotted flying around in the sky are a little… bizarre. Sometimes you can easily write them off as an airplane, or maybe something more unusual like a helicopter or hot air balloon. Or what if it’s secret government drones?! Or your ex-husband spying on you with his own secret aircraft?! Or BATMAN?!
Well, you don’t have to go all the way out to Area 51 to spot some of these UFO’s, appropriately named unidentified flying objects. Here are some of the weirdest and clearest and most widely reported UFO sightings in Pennsylvania in recent years.
I fell down quite a YouTube rabbit hole while finding these, and am now a verifiable expert on Area 51, the Illuminati, and the Reptilian race… so I hope you enjoy.
1. This UFO in Harrisburg gained police attention and made it onto Good Morning America. Oh, to be a talk show host.
2. This sighting in Erie apparently came in the midst of a bunch of other sightings. Possibly a family reunion was happening on Venus, or something.
3. They’re flying in formation. A triangle! What does it mean!
4. This one is not a UFO sighting, but rather an unidentified sound, heard in Albrightsville. Apparently these sounds are popping up more and more frequently around the world.
5. Listening to this couple bicker is almost as much fun as watching all these UFOs move in a cluster across the sky in Delaware, PA.
6. This UFO that hovers near Pittsburgh just seems to… stare at you.
7. The maker of this video wants you to know that this is in no way an airplane.
8. Are these mysterious orbs extraterrestrials?
9. In case you can’t tell from looking at this video, don’t worry— the guy filming it will let you know what he spotted in the sky in Monongahela.
There you have it. Have you ever seen a UFO? Do you believe in aliens? Share in the comments below.