Pennsylvania October 18, 2015
You Won’t Believe What These 20 Pennsylvania Photographers Captured On Camera – Part 3
Each week, we’ve been gathering photo submissions from our readers all around the state of Pennsylvania. Thanks to our many generous and talented photographers, each week we have a more amazing collection of photos than the last!
Thank you to everyone for your photo submissions, and keep them coming! We appreciate your readership and love the opportunity to feature your work on our page. Instructions for submitting photos can be found at the bottom of this post.
1. Carolyn Anderson captured this amazing shot of a sunrise in Alexandria.
2. Another beautiful sunrise in Keystone State Park.
3. This striking black and white shot of Gettysburg shows off a statue's dramatic silhouette.
4. Ruth Harpster writes, "I was standing along one of Penn State’s farm roads near one of the turf grass research plots (to my back) and looked across Route 322 to see the beautiful fall colors beginning to show."
5. The river looks alive in this beautiful photograph taken at Poe Paddy State Park.
6. Wow! It's difficult enough to spot a snowy owl, let alone get a picture of one this amazing. Taken at Presque Isle Park in Erie.
7. This footbridge in Caledonia State Forest looks mysterious...
8. The gorgeous landscape in Cadis seems to embrace the viewer.
9. This dramatic sunset over Lake Erie has set the entire sky ablaze.
10. The landscape looks so vast in this shot of Big Valley in Mifflin County.
11. Oil Creek State Park is a prime destination for capturing photographs of majestic bald eagles.
12. The mist rises seductively out of a valley in Bradford County.
13. What a gorgeous shot of a pumpkin patch in Lancaster County.
14. These horses are the perfect addition to a breathtaking landscape in Lancaster County.
15. A field of sunflowers in Aline creates a dramatic photograph.
16. You can see the illuminated Pittsburgh skyline behind PNC Park.
17. How seasonal! An apple orchard in Gettysburg awaits guests to gather the fruit.
18. This early-morning shot of Paupackan Lake in Lakeville is breathtaking.
19. The leaves are turning vibrant colors at Mud Run Creek in Albrightsville.
20. The endless fields of Covington create a beautiful landscape.
Wow! What beautiful pictures. Do you have some that you’d like to send in? Post them to
Only In Pennsylvania’s Facebook Page or email them to . Thank you for your contributions! [email protected]