Pennsylvania March 16, 2016
12 Ways To Have The Most Perfectly Pennsylvania Day Ever
Want to steep yourself in state pride for a day, to remember all that makes Pennsylvania such a fun place to live? Here’s the ultimate list of things to do, see, and consume. After this, you might never want to leave.
1. Go for a drive down some winding country roads.
2. Swerve to avoid deer.
3. And maybe get stuck behind an Amish horse and buggy.
4. Drive under at least one covered bridge.
5. Go for a hike in one of our many gorgeous state parks.
6. Admire the farmland.
7. Learn about our nation's history, either at Independence Hall...
... The Gettysburg Battlefield...
... Or Point State Park in Pittsburgh.
8. Get spooked by a ghost.
9. Indulge in some traditional Pennsylvania fare, such as pierogies...
... or creamed chip beef on toast.
10. Wash it down with a nice, cool birch beer.
11. Go support the Pirates at a baseball game at PNC Park! Or, if you hail from eastern PA, cheer for the Phillies instead.
12. End the day with some friends around a bonfire.
What else would you add?