These 12 Hilarious Memes Perfectly Define Wintertime In Pennsylvania
Mother Nature sure likes to keep us guessing, especially during the wintertime in Pennsylvania. But, let’s face it, there are just some things we can all expect during this season of snow, ice, and salted roads in Pennsylvania. If we live on a back road, we’re probably going to have to wait for our streets to be plowed. We’ll definitely slow down on the roads, but a little snow and ice won’t keep us from driving. Well, these 12 Pennsylvania memes speak for themselves and are the quintessential winter experiences in our beautiful state.
1. Most of us probably don’t want to admit it, but we’ve all been "this guy" at least once during winter, right?
We might even admit to wearing flip-flops with those wintertime shorts, right?
2. Nothing can keep Pennsylvanians from their Dunkin. Or, would you prefer Wawa or Sheetz during a snowstorm?
No matter how much snow falls during a Pennsylvania winter, nothing can keep us from our delicious eats.
3. And...we walked to school – three miles and back all
uphill - even in the middle of a blizzard.
Remember how we used to have to get up early on a snowy morning to listen to the radio or to watch the news to see if we had a delay or - fingers crossed - we had a snow day? Good times.
4. We’ve all done it, right? We swear, when we’re in the middle of the summer, we won’t complain when the winter cold arrives. And, now that we’re dealing with the winter cold, we’re probably saying we can’t wait ‘til summer.
Have you noticed that we don't really complain about the weather, no matter how finicky it is, during the spring and the fall?
5. Who else is feeling like this right about now?
No matter how early or late in the season it is, summer in Pennsylvania is right around the corner.
6. Okay, so sometimes we’re hard on PennDot. But, they also deserve props for clearing our roads, even in below freezing temps.
Did you know that Pennsylvania recently passed a law that makes it illegal to drive with snow on your car? Yep, you've got 24 hours to clean it off, or you'll face a fine.
7. Yep, we sure do know what it’s like to experience all four seasons in one day and even at
At least when we experience all four seasons in a single day, we don't have to complain about how far off summer or winter in Pennsylvania seems.
8. Mother Nature sure does like to play games with the weather in PA.
The weather provides us with so many funny Pennsylvania memes.
9. Sure, we’re already counting down the days. How much do you want to bet we get a huge snowstorm on the first day of spring?
We can usually get a good idea of what to expect with the upcoming spring - thanks to our beloved groundhog, Phil.
10. Would you ever dare steal someone’s parking spot? What would you do if someone moved your chair and stole
If you're not from Pennsylvania, word of warning: NEVER steal a shoveled parking spot.
12. Which season is your favorite?
Do you have any favorite Pennsylvania memes, especially about winter? Share them in the comments! Then check out these
funny memes about Pennsylvania that you’ll only really get if you’re from here.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More to Explore
Winter In Pennsylvania
What can I expect from Pennsylvania in winter?
If you’ve never experienced a Pennsylvania winter, you’re in for a doozy. Here are just a few things you should know about
surviving winter in Pennsylvania.
Expect anything. We often experience all four seasons in a single day.
Shop early. At the mere mention of incoming snow, Pennsylvanians flood the stores, usually shopping for bread, milk, and toilet paper.
Pack your trunk. If you’re going to be on the road, make sure you have supplies – an ice scraper, gloves, and a blanket, for example – in case of an emergency.
Clean your vehicle’s rooftop. A new law makes it mandatory for all drivers to clean their vehicle’s roof within 24 hours of a snowfall.
Have fun. Winter can be stressful, but there are countless ways to relieve that stress – from building a snowman to sled riding.