These 7 Places In Portland Have The Most Incredible Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nothing says delicious like a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie. This perennial favorite can be found in epic form all around town at these seven bakeries and restaurants that shine at making this simple treat. Next time you want to enjoy some of the best chocolate chip cookies in Portland, head to these local spots to get your cookie fix. Of course, that’s not all these bakeries are known for, make sure you sample a little bit of everything.
Portland chocolatiers really know how to tempt us with a deliciously crafted cookie. Where do you go to find the best chocolate chip cookies in Portland? Do you have a favorite chocolate chip cookie, not on this list? Let us know in the comments.
If you have a truly dangerous sweet tooth, be sure to visit one of these places that serve up the most unique desserts in Oregon.
More to Explore
More tasty treats in Oregon
Where is the best chocolate in Portland?
From small artisan chocolatiers to large chocolate factories, you can find some pretty amazing Oregon chocolates around town. Here are a few places to find the best chocolate in Portland:
- Creo Chocolate: This small-batch chocolatier in the Loyd District gives tours Tuesday through Saturday so you can see how the magic happens. While you watch these delicious chocolate bars being crafted be sure to grab a cup of its signature hot cocoa.
- Cacao Portland: This delightful chocolate shop on Salmon Street is a mecca of the nation's best chocolatiers. The best chocolate in Oregon is smooth and creamy and melts in your mouth. That's what you'll find at Cacao Portland. Its drinking chocolate selection is a delightfully delicious experience as well.
- Columbia Gorge Confections: Truffles, cookies, chocolate bars, and the most decadent s'mores you'll ever try await at this beautiful chocolate shop in Hood River.
What are the best candy stores in Portland?
If you have a huge sweet tooth a visit to Portland is in order. Here are some of the best candy stores in Portland:
- Rocket Fizz: Candy, candy, and more candy - and more micro-brewed sodas than you can possibly drink. If you love a good soda pop and candy shop a stop at Rocket Fizz might just hit the spot.
- Candy Babel: Artisan candy from all around the world awaits you at this unique boutique candy shop in Portland. You'll find it off Alberta Street.
- Candy Basket: Just about what you'd expect - baskets and baskets of bulk candy to choose from. They also have some of the best saltwater taffy around. While you are there be sure to check out its huge chocolate fountain!
- Lolli and Pops: A cute name for a cute little candy shop in the Washington Square Mall. This national chain can be found at dozens of locations, so if you are ever traveling you can still grab your favorite lollipops.
Read more about these cute candy shops near Portland and discover a few more in this article.