You Could Easily Spend All Day At This Enormous Oregon Flea Market
Who doesn’t love a bargain? There’s nothing more satisfying than falling in love with a treasure and getting it for a great price to boot. The Original Medford Giant Flea Market runs year-round, and it’s an amazing place to spend the day. Ask around and people will tell you that it is one of the best flea markets in Oregon!
Make sure to visit the market website and follow its Facebook page for more information about vendors, special events, and the like.
Have you visited this giant flea market? If so, which vendors were your favorites? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If antiques are your passion, you’ll also want to check out this 3-story antique shop in Lafayette.
If you’re still in the mood for more shopping adventures, take a look at this video about the best vintage shopping in the state:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Adventures in Oregon
Where can we find old-fashioned general stores in Oregon?
- The Mohawk General Store in Springfield has been a staple in this city since 1914, and is a popular place for travelers seeking a nostalgic experience.
- Williams General Store in Williams focuses on selling Oregon-made and natural products, in addition to a wealth of other items.
- The Post General Store in Post is not just for shopping. It also has a great diner as well.
Read on to discover more great old-fashioned general stores in Oregon.
Where can we find the best burgers in Oregon?
- Killer Burger, which has multiple locations dotted throughout the state, offers some very unique burger options like the peanut butter pickle bacon burger.
- Tilt Handcrafted Food and Drink in Portland makes everything from scratch including their delicious jalapeno slaw.
- The Local Cow in Gresham serves up themed burgers like the “Moo Melt” and “El Chupacabra.”
Read on to discover more of the best burgers in Oregon.
Where can we go hiking in Oregon?
- Sweet Creek Falls Trail in Mapleton is a short, family-friendly day hike.
- The Proxy Falls trail just off the McKenzie Pass Highway features a spectacular 200-foot waterfall.
- The Painted Cove Trail at the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument meanders along a boardwalk through deep red hills.
Read on to discover more great places to go hiking in Oregon.