The Most Epic Indoor Playground In Oregon Will Bring Out The Kid In Everyone
With winter weather rolling in across the Beaver State, you may be on the lookout for fun activities to help fight off cabin fever. Look no further than Mountain Air Trampoline Park in Oregon. Located in Bend, this epic indoor playground is the perfect place to have some fun on a cold day. Check it out:
Take a video tour of this fun trampoline park:
Have you been to Mountain Air Trampoline Park before? We’d love to hear about your experience!
For more indoor adventures, check out these awesome things you can do in Oregon when it’s raining.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun in Oregon
What are the best kid-friendly hikes in Oregon?
The best kid-friendly hikes in Oregon include:
- Ponytail Falls. This hike is less than a mile round-trip and brings you to a gorgeous waterfall.
- Hobbit Beach Trail. This easy trail goes through a tunnel that leads to a beach that has tons of small crabs and seashells.
- Castle Crest Wildflower Trail. This trail is only a half-mile in total and takes you through fields of vibrant wildflowers.
- Upper North Falls. This is a very short and easy tail and the waterfalls here are simply breathtaking.
Discover more about the best kid-friendly hikes in Oregon.
What are the best places to interact with animals in Oregon?
The best places to interact with animals in Oregon include:
- Lighthouse Farm Sanctuary. This is where the whole family can learn about and interact with animals like donkeys, llamas, goats, sheep, horses, and more.
- Zoological Wildlife Conservation Center. This place is where sloths and other exotic tree-living animals find care.
- Duchess Sanctuary. This place in Oakland focuses on abused and neglected horses who simply need some love.
- Wildwood Farm Sanctuary. This animal sanctuary in Newberg teaches volunteers how to care for animals.
Learn more about the best places to interact with animals in Oregon.
What are the best family-friendly festivals in Oregon?
The best family-friendly festivals in Oregon include:
- Fall Kite Festival. The kids can join in on the free kite-making workshop and fly kites that they made.
- Oregon Country Fair. Locals gather here near Eugene for 3 days for music, crafts, and face-painting in this hippie-like festival.
- Oregon State Fair. Bering the kids for all kinds of rides, carnival games, livestock, and tasty treats.
- Portland Pirate Festival. Tons of kids love pirates and this event is full of re-enactments, costumes, and all sorts of fun.
Learn more about the best family-friendly festivals in Oregon.