Drive Through Millions Of Lights At Yukon's Christmas In The Park In Oklahoma This Holiday Season
One of the most spectacular holiday light shows in the state is at Yukon’s Christmas in the Park in Oklahoma. This magical wonderland showcases more than 4.5 million twinkling lights and is set up for visitors to drive through the park or walk through it for a more up close and personal experience. Take a look, then mark your calendars to attend opening night on November 18, 2023.
See what it’s like to drive through this spectacular display:
Doesn’t this place look like an illuminated winter wonderland? For the most current updates, check out the Yukon Christmas in the Park in Oklahoma website.
Christmas just wouldn’t be the same in Oklahoma if you didn’t experience the magic of holiday events. From tree lightings to train rides to concerts, get the family together for a road trip to these festive activities that will also get you in the Christmas spirit.
More to Explore
Holiday Festivities in Oklahoma
What are the most dazzling Christmas light displays in Oklahoma?
The most dazzling Christmas light displays in Oklahoma include:
- Snowman Wonderland. Located in Magnolia Park in Seminole, you’ll find 120 light displays that you can visit on foot or on a tram.
- Fantasy Land of Lights. Go through a mesmerizing light tunnel and see thousands of lights in Johnstone Park in Bartlesville.
- Chickasha Festival of Lights. This is one of the state’s best light displays with a massive, 172-foot-tall Christmas tree.
- Twin Bridges Park of Lights. Enjoy one of the largest light displays in Oklahoma sipping hot cocoa while viewing over 40 displays.
Find out more about the most dazzling Christmas light displays in Oklahoma.
What are the most festive Christmas towns in Oklahoma?
The most festive Christmas towns in Oklahoma include:
- Yukon. With an annual light display that covers 100 city parks, this lovely town is quite a sight during the holiday season.
- Muskogee. Check out over a million lights at Honor Heights Park and the festive Castle of Muskogee.
- Guthrie. With the Victorian architecture lit up with Christmas lights, this place has a wonderful old-fashioned feel.
- Enid. Go inside a gigantic snow globe and experience a magical Christmas season in this charming town.
Learn more about the most festive Christmas towns in Oklahoma.
What are the best things to do during the holidays in Oklahoma?
The best things to do during the holidays in Oklahoma include:
- Downtown in December. Oklahoma City is packed with holiday festivities like ice skating, snow tubing, and magnificent light displays.
- Winterfest. Tulsa becomes a wondrous Christmas destination with live entertainment, horse-drawn carriage rides, and much more.
- Christmas in the Park. Yukon has over five million lights at over 500 light displays and is simply magical.
Discover more about the best things to do during the holidays in Oklahoma.