Oklahoma December 01, 2015
The Ultimate and Definitive Bucket List For Everyone In Oklahoma
There are so many things to see and visit in the Sooner State. From beautiful scenery to world-class museums, Oklahoma is full of interesting and beautiful places to visit. Take time out of your busy schedule to see these gems in Oklahoma. Here is a bucket list of 28 things you must experience in Oklahoma:
1. Drive the Talimena National Scenic Byway and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
2. Visit the Oklahoma City Museum of Art and take a picture of the Chihuly glass.
3. Watch the hot air balloons at the Poteau Balloon Festival.
4. Stand in line at Nic's Grill in Oklahoma City for a mouthwatering burger.
5. Or at Burn Co Barbecue in Tulsa for some of the best bbq in the state.
6. Take a day trip to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
7. Attend a Pow Wow.
8.Stroll the streets of Bricktown and take a boat ride on the canal.
9. Visit the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks and sleep with the sharks.
10. Take a tour of the capitol building in Oklahoma City.
11. Stay the night at the Inn at Price Tower (Frank Lloyd Wright's only skyscraper) in Bartlesville.
12. Visit Alabaster Caverns State Park and walk the caves and dodge the bats.
13. See the azaleas at the annual Azalea Festival in Muskogee.
14. Visit the Devon Energy Tower building, the tallest building in the state.
15. And visit the tallest waterfall in the state...Turner Falls stands at 77 ft. tall.
16. Stand in the center of the universe in downtown Tulsa.
17. Attend a Bedlam game.
18. Tour the National Cowboy & Western Museum.
19. Drive along the longest stretch of Route 66 in the nation.
20. Hike to the top of Mt. Scott and enjoy a sunset.
21. Eat at Cattlemen's Steakhouse in Historic Stockyard City.
22. See the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum and honor the victims.
23. Tour Marland Estate Mansion in Ponca City.
24. Visit the Tulsa Air & Space Museum.
25. Attend an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game.
26. Tour the Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa, one of America's finest art museums.
27. Forget Vegas, play slots at the world's largest casino, WinStar World Casino & Resort in Thackerville, OK.
28. Visit one of Oklahoma's lakes you have never seen.
How many of these can you cross off your list?