14 Times Snow Transformed Oklahoma Into The Most Beautiful Scenery
The winter months in Oklahoma are beautiful when Mother Nature decorates with blankets of fluffy, white snow. However, it can be quite dreadful when it is ice instead of snow, as we recently experienced. While it can be inconvenient at times, it also brings a special beauty that is magical. Here are 14 times the snow transformed Oklahoma:
1. Boiling Springs in Woodward looks magical.
2. A cold and lonely tree in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
3. The snowy shore along Quanah Parker Lake looks spectacular in the winter.
4. Sapulpa with a fresh blanket of snow.
5. A stunning winter shot of Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
6. Lake Hefner looks frigid, yet beautiful on this foggy morning.
7. A hill with plenty of snow in Oklahoma is a playground for any age.
8. A cold and quiet night in Tulsa.
9. Snow brings new life to an old barn.
10. Horses in Edmond on a post-blizzard morning.
11. The snow-covered OSU campus looks beautiful.
12. This creek in Tulsa is surrounded by heavy snow.
13. A cold, still morning on Burford Lake.
14. Snow is falling in Bluff Creek Park in Oklahoma City.
Are you ready for this time of year? The snow is beautiful, but we could do without the ice! Which photo is your favorite?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.