13 Ways Living In Oklahoma Ruins You For Life
Growing up in the South and Midwest sure can spoil you, especially if you grew up in Oklahoma. If you ever leave the state, you should be aware living in the Sooner State has ruined you for life. In case you doubt it, take a look at 13 reasons why:
1. You won't find good home cookin' like your used to in the Sooner State.
2. Nor the charm in our small towns.
3. You'll be surprised you can't find sunsets this beautiful.
4. Or sunrises this magical.
5. Plain and simple...our state fairs are just more fun.
6. And our float trips are epic.
7. The kind-hearted people can't be matched.
8. When it comes to diverse topography, it will be hard to find one as unique as ours.
9. Oklahoma is one of only four states with more than 10 ecoregions.
10. You'll expect wide-open spaces as gorgeous as this, but won't be able to find them.
11. Even our quirky roadside attractions are hard to beat.
12. And you know you won't find storms as crazy and spectacular anywhere else.
13. Our little-to-no traffic will spoil you. Not to mention our low cost of living.
Plain and simple, Oklahoma can’t be beat when it comes to good-hearted people, diverse topography, delicious fare and affordable living.
Did you grow up in a small town in Oklahoma? If so, then you’ll enjoy the article –
12 Reasons Small Town Oklahoma Is Actually The Best Place To Grown Up.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.