Enjoy A Meal Surrounded By Gorgeous Decor At Roosevelt's, An Enchanting Christmas Restaurant In Oklahoma
The most enchanting Christmas meal this year can be found at Roosevelt’s in Tulsa. This locally-owned and family-operated gastropub is the most magical restaurant in the state during the holidays, and you must see it for yourself. Not only is the food delicious, but the holiday decorations are over the top, and it’s the best thing ever. Come along as we delve into this popular Christmas restaurant in Oklahoma to enjoy the magic of the season!
Every year, Downtown Tulsa turns into a winter wonderland for nearly two months. The city dresses up in its finest sparkle lights and prepares to entertain, enchant, and delight residents and visitors, alike. You can check it out while in town visiting Roosevelt’s!
If you’d like to explore winter hikes around Tulsa, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Oklahoma adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures In The Sooner State
Where are some fun facts about Oklahoma?
- Oklahoma has 55,646 miles of shoreline, more than the Atlantic and Gulf coasts combined.
- It is illegal in Oklahoma to take a bite of another person's hamburger!
- In 1948 the first tornado warning and first tornado forecast in the U.S. happened here at Tinker Air Force Base.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun facts about Oklahoma.
Where can we find romantic places in Oklahoma?
- The Garden at the Philbrook Museum is stunning, chock full of acres of beautiful flowers and plants.
- The Shangri-La Grand Lakes Resort & Marina in Grand Lake offers a spa, pool, golf course, and luxurious accommodations.
- The White Dog Hill Restaurant in Clinton is a popular spot for its sweeping views of the city.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other romantic places in Oklahoma.
Where can we find the best places to live in Oklahoma?
- Edmond is home to The University of Central Oklahoma which is a major employer for the city.
- Broken Arrow is one of the largest Tulsa suburbs and known for its relatively low cost of living and good educational facilities.
- Located in the Oklahoma Panhandle, the town of Guymon is popular because it has an average of 255 sunny days each year.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful places to live in Oklahoma.