Enjoy A Magical Polar Express Train Ride This Holiday Season In Oklahoma
We have some exciting news to share with you! The Polar Express train in Oklahoma is a truly magical ride, and you definitely won’t want to miss it! You’ll get to relive the magic of this classic holiday story while riding on a real train! Come along as we share with you why we think it’s one of the best Oklahoma City area holiday attractions to experience with the entire family. Tickets are on sale now, so be sure to buy them early, as they have sold out in years past.
If you were to do a search for “Polar Express near me,” this ride would most certainly pop up at the top of the list!
Have you ever riden on this exciting Oklahoma Polar Express train? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
It’s hard to believe the holidays are just around the corner. If you love visiting small towns that are full of Christmas spirit, you’ll love reading about the small town of Sulphur, Oklahoma goes all out for the holidays.
Looking for some wonderful holiday treasures for family and friends? Then be sure to check out our guide to More Than 75 Of The Best Gift Ideas For The Traveler In Your Life.
For those who love winter hiking, you can find some great trails in and around the area by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Oklahoma adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures In The Sooner State
Where can we find the best places to live in Oklahoma?
- Edmond is home to The University of Central Oklahoma which is a major employer for the city.
- Broken Arrow is one of the largest Tulsa suburbs and known for its relatively low cost of living and good educational facilities.
- Located in the Oklahoma Panhandle, the town of Guymon is popular because it has an average of 255 sunny days each year.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful places to live in Oklahoma.
Where can we find food festivals in Oklahoma?
- The Rush Springs Watermelon Festival in Rush Springs features lots of watermelons, watermelon-themed activities, carnival rides, and more.
- The Jenks America Food Truck Festival in Jenks features an eclectic mix of food truck food, music, and artisan booths.
- The Smokin' the Fort BBQ & Bluegrass Festival in Fort Gibson is one of the most popular annual festivals in the state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious food festivals in Oklahoma.
Where can we find romantic places in Oklahoma?
- The Shangri-La Grand Lakes Resort & Marina in Grand Lake offers a spa, pool, golf course, and luxurious accommodations.
- The White Dog Hill Restaurant in Clinton is a popular spot for its sweeping views of the city.
- The Garden at the Philbrook Museum is stunning, chock full of acres of beautiful flowers and plants.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other romantic places in Oklahoma.