The Outrageous Milkshake Bar In Oklahoma That’s Piled High With Goodness
Life’s about to get a whole lot sweeter when you visit Domenico Coffee & Dessert Bar. This place is no ordinary dessert shop. It’s a scrumptious milkshake bar in Oklahoma! It has some of the most outrageous desserts and milkshakes that are piled high with goodness. And, the best part is it serves “boozy” desserts for the grown-ups too. Read on to see all the yumminess of the best milkshakes in Oklahoma.
Have you been to the Domenico Coffee & Dessert Bar before? If so, let us know about your experience in the comments. For the current menu and hours, check out the official site and Facebook page. If you’re looking for a different kind of treat, check out this road trip to some of the best pies in Oklahoma!
More to Explore
Culinary Creativity in Oklahoma
What are the most historic restaurants in Oklahoma?
Here are the most historic restaurants in Oklahoma:
- The Old Plantation Restaurant. Built in Medicine Park in 1910, this recently restored restaurant is a wonderful place for a good steak.
- Hammett House Restaurant. This homey restaurant has served homemade dishes since 1969 and has delectable desserts as well.
- Kumback Cafe. This little, old-fashioned diner in Perry has been flocked to by locals since it opened in 1926.
- Ann’s Chicken Fry House. This tiny Oklahoma City restaurant has been serving delicious chicken fried steak for decades.
Learn more about these and more of the most historic restaurants in Oklahoma.
What are some hidden gem restaurants in Oklahoma?
Hidden gem restaurants in Oklahoma include:
- Flo’s Burger Diner. The hamburgers here are never frozen and are as scrumptious as can be. The Bomb Burger Deluxe is simply huge.
- Robert’s Grill. This small, humble restaurant serves tasty fried onion burgers.
- Four J’s Diner. If you want delicious Laotian and Thai food, go to this restaurant in Oklahoma City.
- Weber’s Root Beer. Locals come here for the burgers, fries, and yummy root beer that’s been here since the 1800s.
Find out more about these and a few more hidden gem restaurants in Oklahoma.
What are the most iconic foods in Oklahoma?
These are the most iconic foods in Oklahoma:
- Fried Pies. These deep-fried, fruit-filled treats have been a local favorite since they were first made in the Arbuckle Mountains in the 1800s.
- Fried Okra. This is another Oklahoma fried favorite food that has become an icon of Southern food.
- Sooner Steaks. With so many cattle ranches, Oklahomans know how to make a mean steak.
- Fried Onion Burger. This Oklahoma iconic food can be found in many restaurants all over the state.
There are several more of the most iconic foods in Oklahoma to discover.