Oklahoma Attractions February 13, 2017
Oklahoma City Was Named The Most Romantic City In America In 2017
Valentines Day is right around the corner and Oklahoma City just received an accolade in time to celebrate this romantic holiday. Named
“The Most Romantic City In America” by OpenTable, Oklahoma City ranked the highest for romantic dining. It was found that the city’s dining culture is inherently romantic, and according to its reviews, had the highest percentage of “romantic” restaurants, tables seated for two and people who dined out on Valentines Day 2016. Let’s take a look at the most romantic dining spots that garnered this award for OKC.
1. Vast in Oklahoma City is one of the most romantic restaurants in the city. The restaurant sits on the 49th floor of the Devon Tower and boasts the best view in the state.
Address: 333 W Sheridan Ave., 49th floor, Oklahoma City, OK.
2. Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse is the perfect place to go for a special occasion. This classic steakhouse is a social hot spot and offers an unparalleled dining experience for a romantic night out on the town.
Address: 7 S Mickey Mantle Dr., Oklahoma City, OK.
3. Voted one of the most romantic restaurants in America in 2015, Castle Falls is an authentic historic castle with beautiful grounds. The outside scene is just as romantic as the inside, intimate dining.
Address: 820 N MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK.
4. Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is a fine-dining restaurant where you'll find mouthwatering steak and fresh seafood. The atmosphere is romantic, quiet and a great spot for a date night.
Address: 3241 W Memorial Rd., Oklahoma City, OK.
5. The Coach House Restaurant has long been considered Oklahoma City's finest upscale restaurant. The cuisine is divine and private booths make for an intimate dining experience.
Address: 6437 Avondale Dr., Nichols Hills, OK.
6. Red Primesteak is an urban restaurant with style and class. They offer many private dining options and this is the ultimate place to experience the romance of Oklahoma City.
Address: 504 N Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City, OK.
7. Ranch Steakhouse offers a romantic patio with fireplace to cozy up to before or after your meal. The service and food are spectacular and you'll love your romantic evening at the Ranch.
Address: 3000 W Britton Rd., Oklahoma City, OK.
8. Offering an extensive menu with delectable cuisine and fine wines, Paseo Grill is a great spot for intimate dining. It was voted one of the Top 10 Restaurants in OKC for an elegant dining experience.
Address: 2909 Unit A Paseo, Oklahoma City, OK.
For a list of romantic places to go in Oklahoma, check out our previous article,
These 10 Romantic Spots In Oklahoma Are Perfect To Take That Special Someone.