Oklahoma November 21, 2015
16 Maps Of Oklahoma That Are Just Too Perfect (And Hilarious)
If you’re looking for accurate maps of cities and highways in Oklahoma, check your local convenience store. If you’re looking for humorous maps of the Sooner state…we’ve got you covered. Whether you find the following 16 maps of Oklahoma (and its relation to the rest of the country) legitimately funny or offensive, take them with a grain of salt—and don’t feel bad if you’re tempted to laugh at a few of them.
1. Greetings from Oklahoma!
Find many symbols that depict areas of Oklahoma. See more on
2. A creative map of all the places that make up our beautiful state!
Did you find your city? See more on
3. What is Google's suggestion (autocomplete answer) for "Why is Oklahoma so...?"
Oklahoma is so Republican! Thanks for the suggestion Google...better than a lot of other states. See more on
4. Which emoji does Oklahoma use more than other states?
5. What does Oklahoma have more of per capita than any other state?
Executions. Texas might be more famous for executing prisoners, but Oklahoma actually executes more inmates per capita. See more on
6. Will Oklahoma survive a zombie apocalypse?
Yes! But watch out if you travel south. See more on
7. Oklahoma...the state where life is most like a country music song.
Which lyrics do you think fit Oklahoma the best? See more on
8. Which states are home to the most barbecue enthusiasts?
Oklahoma beats out Texas at #2! See more on
9. What food-related term does Oklahoma "Google" more than any other state?
CHEEZ WHIZ...followed by Chicken Fried Steak. See more on
10. A "Half-Funny, Half-Offensive" map of Oklahoma City.
11. What word/symbol do Oklahomans dream about the most?
DreamsCloud put together a list of words that were searched the most per state for dream interpretation. Oklahoma's top search was birds. The top 5 results for Oklahoma were: birds, green, river, family and portraits. See more on
12. Vintage 1930's art map of Oklahoma.
This whimsical pictorial map features amusing sketches of cowboys, Indians, fishing, farming, buildings, animals, industry and more. See more on
13. What's the most famous brand Oklahoma has produced?
14. What word did Oklahoma google more than any other state?
15. "How Oklahoma Sees The Rest of America."
16. Oklahoma....there's no place like home.
What do you think of these maps? Which one is your favorite?