These 10 Charming Farms In Oklahoma Will Make You Love The Country
With many rural areas in Oklahoma, you are bound to find some charming farms that will have you falling in love with the country. Even the city folks will find these farms to be beautiful and inspiring…maybe even inviting. From wind farms to lush, green pastures, the farms in Oklahoma are breathtaking.
1. This stunning sunrise shines brightly on this wind farm near Apache.
2. This farm is home to these curious cows roaming the pasture.
3. This wheat field belongs to the Wilson farm in Bridgeport.
4. This abundant, green farm is west of the Wichita Mountains in southwest Oklahoma.
5. Just "horsing around" this foggy morning on the farm.
6. A perfect, golden morning on this simple farm.
7. This country dirt road sits in the middle of this farm in Adair County.
8. Another tranquil sunrise on this rural farm in Logan.
9. These peaceful clouds hang low over this wind farm near Kingfisher.
10. A breathtaking sunset with dancing clouds over a farm in the country.
Oklahoma has some beautiful, charming farms that have been photographed by many talented people. Share your farm photos in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.