This Oklahoma Burger Joint Is Worth A Visit From Any Part Of The State
You might not be able to fill up your tank anymore at Dairy King in Commerce, OK, but you can sure fill up your belly. This small burger joint used to be an old filling station from the 1920s. Now, it is a beloved dining gem on the infamous Mother Road. It has changed hands over the decades and for the last 30 years, it has been locally owned and operated. They serve mouthwatering burgers, adorable Route 66 cookies, and ice cream in the cutest little cottage-style building. The next time you’re traveling through northeastern Oklahoma on Route 66, make your way to Dairy King for one of the best burgers in Oklahoma.
To learn more about Dairy King in Commerce, OK, I encourage you to follow their Facebook page. Have you ever visited this low-key dining gem? If so, tell us about your experience in the comments section!
Another great burger joint you’ll want to visit is Ranch Burger in Pawnee. This little unassuming burger joint serves quality meat and has raving online reviews. Some say these are some of the best burgers in Oklahoma as well.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Burgers in Oklahoma
Where can I find the best burgers in Oklahoma?
Here are some of the best Oklahoma burger joints in the state:
- Big Ed's Hamburgers & Gyros in Oklahoma City: For a memorable dining experience, head to this local favorite spot for obscene burgers and massive portions that will leave you full for days!
- Meers Store & Restaurant in Meers: Make it an outing when you head to this small Oklahoma town for what's considered the best burger in the state and beyond.
- Boompa's Burger in Elgin: If you're really hungry, head here to try their infamous 2-pound burger with all the fixings!
For more options, take a look at these Oklahoma burger joints, too.
What are some of the best food road trips in Oklahoma?
Along with chowing down at Dairy King in Commerce, Oklahoma, you'll find hearty comfort food on the following road trips throughout the state.
- Oklahoma hole-in-the-wall bbq restaurants road trip: Stop by six of the best bbq joints in the state for ribs, pulled pork, briskets, and some of the best burgers in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma's Ultimate Pizza Journey: From cheese pizza to gourmet pies, there's something for everyone on this tasty road trip throughout Oklahoma.
- Road trip to the Spudder in Tulsa: If you're a fan of meat and potatoes, head directly to this gem that has been around since 1976.
You'll also find unique restaurants that include some of the best burgers in Oklahoma in this guide.