Oklahoma April 04, 2016
The 20 Best Decisions You Can Make In Oklahoma
If you are looking to not only survive but thrive in Oklahoma, there are certain decisions that are a no-brainer. Take a look at 20 of the best decisions you can make to live life to the fullest (and easiest) in the Sooner State:
1. Drive the Talimena Scenic Byway.
2. Walk across the SkyDance Bridge in OKC at sunset.
3. Get a Pikepass for your car.
4. Sample as many local BBQ joints as humanly possible.
5. Visit the countryside.
6. Walk along the dunes at Little Sahara State Park.
7. Take a ride down the Lower Mountain Fork River.
8. Discover all four corners of the state.
9. Invest in a water misting fan for the hot, summer months.
10. Pitch a tent at Robbers Cave State Park or Beavers Bend State Park.
11. Hike to the highest point in Oklahoma - Black Mesa.
12. Attend the Oklahoma State Fair.
13. But don't be on a diet during the State Fair.
14. Tour the Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur.
15. While in Sulphur, head over to Travertine Creek and take a dip in the cold, natural springs.
16. Attend the El Reno Fried Onion Buger Festival.
17. Go water skiing on Lake Eufaula.
18. Stand at the Center of the Universe in Tulsa.
19. Try a slice of the world's best pecan pie at Field's Pies in Pauls Valley.
20. End your day by watching the stars near the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
What other great decisions can you make to live life to the fullest in Oklahoma?