Bad Brad’s Bar-B-Q Is A Rustic Restaurant In Oklahoma That Is A Carnivore’s Dream Come True
Bad Brad’s Bar-B-Q is the kind of small-town BBQ restaurant that Oklahoma is known for – great service and memorable food. If you are a fan of Oklahoma-Texas-style barbecue, then you simply must try this Stillwater, OK barbecue joint. All its meats are smoked the old-fashioned way, over wood-fired pits, and it’s absolutely amazing. Keep scrolling to learn more about this legendary place to grab authentic Oklahoma BBQ!
For some of the best BBQ in Oklahoma, this epic ‘que hotspot is a must-try! To learn more about hours, specials, and preview the entire menu, visit the Bad Brad’s website or Facebook page. You’ll also find that the eatery has expanded to multiple locations now, so you can take your pick!
For more OK goodness beyond the foodie scene, check out these hidden gems in Oklahoma.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Bad Brad's Bar-B-Q & Related Info
Where can I find the best BBQ in Oklahoma?
Perfectly situated a stone's throw from Memphis-style 'que with just the right amount of kick, saucy Kansas City barbecue to the north, and smoky, pit-style Texas BBQ to the south, Oklahoma's BBQ scene is full of legendary contributions and influences. It all adds up to a fantastic smattering of meat-centric joints that dish up flavorful classics and drool-worthy new BBQ creations. Locals know that this is a hot topic, but just a few of the best BBQ restaurants in Oklahoma are
- Albert G's Bar-B-Q, Tulsa
- Buffalo's BBQ, Sperry
- Burn Co Barbecue, Jenks
- Danny's BBQ Head Quarters, Ponca City
- Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que, Bartlesville
- Edge Craft Barbecue, Oklahoma City
- Jake's Rib, Chickasha
- JL's Barbeque, Pryor
- John & Cooks BBQ, Lawton
- Leo's BBQ, Oklahoma City
- Mac's Barbeque, Skiatook
- Main Street Barbeque, Durant
- Oakhart Barbecue, Tulsa
- Smokin' Joes Rib Ranch, Davis
- Swadley's BBQ, Multiple Locations
- Van's Pig Stand, Multiple Locations
- Wildhorse Mountain BBQ, Sallisaw
Are there any food trails in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma foodies, unite! If your idea of "hitting the trails" involves hopping in your car for a food trail adventure, be sure to check out the following foodie day trips in OK:
- Oklahoma Donut Trail: Get your sugar on! From classic cake donuts to gloriously frosted and filled creations, Oklahoma has it.
- Oklahoma Ice Cream Trail: Another fan favorite food item, this road trip presents you with the opportunity to sample some of the best ice cream in the state, from soft serve to fro-yo to over-the-top sundaes.
- Oklahoma Burger Pilgrimage: this road trip highlights some of the best burger joints in Oklahoma.