These 8 Ice Cream Shops In Oklahoma Will Make Your Sweet Tooth Go CRAZY
Who doesn’t like a cold ice cream cone on a hot summer day in Oklahoma? Along with ice cream, gelato and custard are some favorites around the state. Here are a few places we found that will keep you coming back for more.
1. Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy- Anyone in Oklahoma knows you can find a Braum's in almost every town. They make some of the best ice cream in the world and use fresh milk and cream from their own dairy herd.
2. Andy's Frozen Custard- Located in Tulsa with a few more OK locations coming in 2015. Try a delicious Concrete and you will see why Andy's has those long lines.
3. Kaisers Diner and Ice Cream Parlour- Super yummy homemade ice cream with toppings or sundaes. (UPDATE: PERMANENTLY CLOSED)
4. Cold Stone Creamery- Enjoy the experience just as much as the ice cream. Oklahoma locations include: Norman, Edmond and Oklahoma City.
5. The Custard Factory- Try the Neapolatin Turtle at this custard shop in Norman.
6. Roxy's Ice Cream Social- This revamped ice cream truck in Oklahoma City is known to many locals for serving delicious ice cream with a smile. They now have a permanent location open on 16th St.
7. Baskin Robbins- This national chain offers some of those staple ice cream flavors you never want to be without.
8. Bricktown Candy Company- This is your place if you love gelato. You can find over 24 flavors of gelato located inside this candy store in Bricktown.
Where is your favorite ice cream shop in Oklahoma?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.