Take A Trip Around The World At This 6.5 Acre International Market In Ohio
While we’re all for big, bucket-list-worthy adventures, sometimes, a global trek simply isn’t an option. (You know, because of life, and such…) For those times when you’re feeling the pull of your wanderlust, there is an amazing international food market right here in Ohio that’s a bonafide trip around the world… no passports required!
Have you been to this massive international food market in Ohio before? Jungle Jim’s isn’t so much a destination, it’s an experience… and one you’ll want to have again and again! Check out the Jungle Jim’s International Market website and give the Jungle Jim’s International Market Facebook page a follow for more information.
Want to explore the food scene in Cincinnati? Check out the Sunday Brunch at Findlay Market Tour on Viator for a memorable experience!
More to Explore
International Markets In Ohio
Are there any other international markets in Ohio?
There sure are! Check out the following international markets in Ohio:
- International Market Foods in Columbus, OH is an Indian grocery store.
- Sunrise International Market in Columbus, OH has a wide variety of foods from around the world.
- Little Asiana in Cincinnati, OH is where you can find foods from Asia.
- Francis International Market in Cincinnati, OH sells goods from Asia and Africa.
- Mazunte Catering & Mercado in Cincinnati, OH is a Mexican eatery with a small market.
- Coco Sakula Japanese Grocery Store in Cincinnati, OH offers unique items from Japan.
What are some of the best restaurants for international cuisine in Ohio?
If you love dining on international cuisine, check out the following restaurants in Ohio:
- Laszlo’s Iron Skillet in Cincinnati, OH is a Hungarian restaurant if you’re looking for something different.
- Kantine is a German restaurant located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Located in Parma, OH, Watami Revolving Sushi Bar is a great place to get conveyor belt sushi. My kids love this type of sushi restaurant!
- If you love pierogies, you must go to Jukebox in Cleveland.
- In Bowling Green, OH, you’ll feel like you’re in Europe at The Clay Pot. Not only is the food delicious but this eatery is as charming as can be!