You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous Ohio Flea Market
If you’ve yet to take a Saturday to explore a massive flea market, then you have no idea what you’re missing. Here in the Buckeye State, we have several amazing flea markets where you can find seemingly endless rows of treasures. From rare antiques to collector’s items you won’t find anywhere else, there’s so much to discover. For one of the state’s — and the Midwest’s — largest flea markets, visit Traders World in Lebanon for an unforgettable experience. Take a look:
Traders World is located at 601 Union Rd., Lebanon, OH, 45036. Have you ever been to this amazing flea market in Ohio before? If so, we want to know what your experience was like!
There are some truly exceptional flea markets in Ohio. For more flea markets in the Buckeye State, check out our previous article: 16 Amazing Flea Markets In Ohio You Absolutely Have To Visit.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Ohio Flea Market
What are some other must-visit flea markets near me in Ohio?
If you've been searching for flea markets near me in Ohio, you'll want to check out this Ohio Bargain Hunters Road Trip which visits some of the best flea markets in all corners of the Buckeye State! Here are some of the trip's highlights:
- Casablanca Vintage (Cincinnati). One of the trendiest vintage stores in Ohio, Casablanca Vintage is every vintage lover's dream come true. You'll find clothes and other items from almost any decade here.
- Valley Thrift (Cincinnati). Like any massive thrift store, it takes some time to sift through everything and find what you're looking for here -- but it's totally worth it. Valley Thrift Store is located at 9840 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH, 45241, and is open all year round.
- Et Cetera Shop (Bluffton). Although the selection at this Ohio flea market is smaller here, the treasures are rare. You might just find an original Easy-Bake Oven or board games from your childhood. Et Cetera Shop is a hidden gem of a consignment store/thrift store in Ohio!
- Ohio Thrift (Columbus). With several Columbus area locations and a Washington Courthouse location, this central Ohio chain of thrift stores reigns king. You'll find quality resale and new clothing, shoes, toys and more inside these massive thrift stores in Ohio.
- Rogers Community Auction and Open Air Market (Rogers). Touted as one of largest flea markets in Ohio, you'll find all sorts of treasures at Rogers Community Auction and Open Air Market, a gem of Northeast Ohio. With more than 1,600 vendor spaces and five miles of aisles, it's easy to see why this flea market was voted "Best Flea Market in Ohio" in Ohio Magazine's January 2015 issue!