Ohio May 24, 2016
13 Undeniable Signs That Summer Is Almost Here In Ohio
Summer is almost here, which means you’ve got a lot to do and see in this beautiful state. (Check out our Ohio bucket list
here.) Here are just a few signs that are undeniably pointing toward another memorable summer in the Buckeye State:
1. The weather forecast FINALLY seems to have a hint of stability.
(But we all know that’s irrelevant because it will inevitably change within the next three hours or so.)
2. It’s safe to stay that the snow has FINALLY ceased though, and you can probably keep the grill out.
(This also means summer is, quite literally, right around the corner.)
3. You’re bracing yourself for the inevitable humidity that is to come…
4. …and the constant complaining about the heat from the very same people who were JUST complaining last week about all the rain and cooler temperatures.
Some people will never be satisfied.
5. The pollen forecast looks like this:
(Even though most of the trees are done wreaking havoc on those of us with outdoor allergies, grasses and weeds are simply taking over.)
6. The cicadas have come out to play…
…and (depending on what region of the state you live in), this essentially means war.
(We see you, southern Ohio.)
7. Kings Island is FINALLY open for the season…
8. …as well as Cedar Point.
9. (And the line for Valravn is currently the longest it will ever be.)
10. You have a weekend scheduled for some family fun at The Beach…
11. ...or Wildwater Kingdom.
12. Street construction is popping up more so than usual.
(Don’t even get me started on Interstate 75 in the northwest.)
13. You’ve already crossed a couple items off your Ohio summer bucket list...
...and you can’t wait for everything else you’re going to see and do in this awesome state this summer. <3
What other undeniable signs are there that summer’s almost here in Ohio?