Ohio's Largest Family Waterpark Will Be Your New Favorite Summer Escape
Summer in Ohio is a beautiful thing. The temperatures are warmer, the days are longer, and there’s an endless array of family-friendly attractions to enjoy. If you’re looking for a place where you can beat the heat while also making lasting memories with your friends or family members, we have the perfect place in mind. The largest waterpark in Ohio, Cedar Point is worthy of a summertime day trip. So lather up the sunscreen, grab your sunglasses, and prepare to be amazed by all that this fun-filled park has to offer.
Have you ever visited Cedar Point Shores? What are some of your favorite slides, rides, and attractions there? Feel free to share your experiences with us in the comments below — we’d love to hear from you! For more information, including hours and rates, you can visit the official Cedar Point Shores website, as well as the attraction’s Facebook page.
If you enjoy camping, check out his amazing RV campground located right next door called Lighthouse Point.
If you’re still in the mood for more Ohio adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Ohio
Where can we find other waterparks in Ohio?
- Soak City in Mason at the Kings Island Amusement Park features more than 50 unique water activities.
- Zoombezi Bay in Powell spans 22 acres and includes almost two dozen water slides and more.
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in Sandusky is a popular African-themed resort.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting waterparks in Ohio.
Where can we find hiking trails in Ohio?
- Old Man’s Cave trail in Logan at Hocking Hills State Park is regarded by some as the most beautiful hiking trail in the state.
- The Ledges Trail in Peninsula at Cuyahoga Valley National Park is situated in an area that is estimated to be older than 300 million years.
- The trails at Oak Openings Metro Park near Toledo are considered to be situated among Ohio’s rarest ecosystem.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful hiking trails in Ohio.
Where can we find lakes in Ohio?
- Rose Lake in Hocking County is popular for canoeing and kayaking adventures.
- Mosquito Lake in Trumbull County is a popular spot for boating and fishing.
- Indian Lake in Lakeview features a campground and two public beach areas.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful lakes in Ohio.