This Giant Indoor Amusement Park In Ohio Is Fun For All Ages
Here in Ohio, we’re all about fun. Oftentimes, some of our best attractions can be found outdoors. But, when the weather doesn’t allow for it, we look for indoor fun. At the top of the list would be a larger-than-life indoor spot known as the Urban Air Trampoline Adventure Park. There are a handful of locations throughout the Buckeye State, but today, we’ll be focusing on the one in Dublin. Read on and learn why this particular location of this well-known indoor amusement park in Ohio is so popular:
Have you ever been to this fun indoor attraction? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that coming here is one of the most fun things to do in Ohio? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Dublin, consider spending the night at the SpringHill Suites Columbus Dublin.
Looking for more indoor adventures in Ohio? Then be sure to check out this article about this epic indoor playground in Cleveland.
If you’re still in the mood for more Ohio adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to Love About Ohio
Where can we find hotels and resorts in Ohio?
- The Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood in Beachwood is an eclectic 4-star hotel with a funky mix of modern and rustic interior design.
- The White Oak Inn in Danville Knox County features comfortable guest rooms in the main house as well as separate cabins on the property.
- The Maumee Bay Lodge And Conference Center in Oregon offers swimming, paddling, and floating right on the shores of Lake Erie.
Read on to learn about some of the other fantastic hotels and resorts in Ohio.
Where can we find historic attractions in Ohio?
- The Adena Mansion and Gardens in Chillicothe is a beautiful 2,000-acre estate that was once the site of Ohio's first capital.
- The Thomas A Edison Birthplace Museum in Milan is a historic brick house and the birthplace of this renowned American inventor.
- Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial in Put In Bay commemorates the Battle of Lake Erie and Commodore Oliver Perry's victory over the British during the War of 1812
Read on to learn about some of the other interesting historic attractions in Ohio.
Where can we find historic homes in Ohio?
- The William Howard Taft National Historic Site in Cincinnati is the former home of William Howard Taft, former President and Chief Justice of the United States.
- The Baum-Taft House is the former home of the half-brother of President Taft and was later gifted to the city of Cincinnati with all of its art collections.
- The Ida Saxton McKinley Historic Home is the former home of the wife of President William McKinley and now houses the National First Ladies Library.
Read on to learn about some of the many other beautiful historic homes in Ohio.