Ohio September 29, 2017
15 Photos That Prove Fall In Ohio Is Like Nowhere Else In The World
Fall in Ohio is downright magical.
The temperatures are perfect. The scenery is absolutely stunning. And the crisp, heartwarming scent makes you feel right at home. There’s no better place to be this fall than Ohio. Here are 15 photos that prove fall in Ohio is like nowhere else in the world:
1. Take a drive down your favorite country road this season. Pictured is Marcus Run Road in Pike County.
2. Our covered bridges are extra heartwarming in the autumn months. Pictured is the Hune Covered Bridge in Washington County.
3. Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a must-visit during the autumn season. Pictured is Blue Hen Falls.
4. South River Winery in Harpersfield shows just how gorgeous our vineyards can get during the autumn months.
5. Our small towns and cities come alive in the autumn months with color. Pictured is Bellaire City Park.
6. Even the wetlands are stunning in the fall. Pictured is Mentor Marsh Nature Preserve.
7. If you're in the northeast Ohio area, be sure to take some time to stroll through Cleveland Metroparks. Pictured is Squire's Castle.
8. The Bridge of Dreams in Knox County is even more dreamier in the fall time.
9. Lake County's Paine Falls Park is simply vibrant in the fall time.
10. Your local state park bursts with color. Pictured is Geneva State Park.
11. Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum is exceptionally beautiful in the fall.
12. Olmsted Falls in Fortier Park looks even more magical in the fall time.
13. Be sure to visit your favorite lake this fall, too. Pictured is Cowan Lake State Park.
14. The countryside is more colorful than ever in the autumn months. Pictured is Walnut Creek.
15. Really, all you have to do is look at your backyard. It's not hard to find fall magic in Ohio. <3
What do you love most about fall in Ohio?
To find out when and where are the best times and places to view fall foliage in Ohio this year are, check out our previous article:
Here Are The Best Times And Places To View Fall Foliage In Ohio.