Columbus October 03, 2017
9 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In Columbus
The world is big and we all leave the nest every once in awhile. But no matter how far you go, Columbus – with its charm, comfort, and joy – will always have a piece of your heart. Here are the sweet memories and reasons why my heart will always be in Columbus, share yours with us below!
1. Enjoying a day at one of Columbus's many festivals.
Streets lined with tents full of crafts, arts, one of a kind items, delicious food vendors, a day full of friends, family, and relaxing - what can be better?
2. Jeni's is amazing, and it's extra good in Columbus.
It's local, it's delicious, and there's just no else like it.
3. Our game days are like no other.
The Buckeyes are a great at football, and they're also great at bringing us together for the tailgating and parties.
4. We get snow days and we love them so much.
Waking up to a sunny snowed in morning view and crossing your fingers for a snow days is the best feeling.
5. It's so nice to take a stroll in the Park of Roses.
The Whetstone Park of Roses is such a treat, and we are so lucky to have it here in Columbus.
6. Columbus gives us endless hot summer nights.
And we love to enjoy them grilling out or by the pool, as kids or adults.
7. Red, White & Boom is just so special.
Sure, lots of cities have fireworks. But when Columbus celebrates the 4th of July and those fireworks go off over the Scioto River downtown, it's a magical sight.
8. Heading to Zoombezi Bay for the day is way too much fun.
With multiple lazy rivers, a wave pool, and favorite rides like The Cyclone and The Dolphin Dash - it is such a treat to have this water park right in the city.
9. Comfest is our thing and we love it so much.
Comfest is one of those purely Columbus things that just impossible not to love.
There’s just too much to love about Columbus, don’t you think?