The Scenic Road Trip That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Beauty of Greater Cleveland All Over Again
We’re so used to the landscape here in Greater Cleveland that we, as locals, often overlook its beauty. The rocky bluffs of Lake Erie, the otherworldly design of man-cut quarries, the verdant foliage of our many parks… it’s all stunning. On this fun Greater Cleveland road trip, we’re celebrating all that nature and places of our human design have to offer. Prepare to experience pure splendor, because this journey shows that the area we call home has never been more beautiful. If you choose to really make the most out of this road trip, be sure to use our ultimate road trip packing list to make your preparations a piece of cake.
There’s so much to explore along this epic Greater Cleveland road trip! Which destination is your favorite? If you have been to any of these places, let us know about your experience. Share your thoughts in the comment section below. We love to hear from you!
More to Explore
Things To Do In Cleveland
What are some of the best destinations for a budget-friendly Cleveland road trip?
Everyone can relate to the high price of gas these days, so here is a budget-friendly listing of inexpensive road trip destinations from Cleveland. Some of the destinations that won’t break the bank include:
- Visit a giant cornfield in Dublin.
- You’ll feel like you’re in a New England town when you visit Put-In-Bay.
- Dig for your own fossils at Fossil Park in Sylvania.
- Adventure through Amish country.
- Behold the beauty of covered bridges in Ashtabula County.
- Spend an afternoon in University Circle at places such as The Cleveland Museum of Art.
What are some of the best outdoor things to do in Cleveland?
Some of the best things to do in Cleveland involve getting outside. Who doesn’t need a breath of fresh air every once and a while? A few ideas to get you going on outdoor things to do in Cleveland include:
- Check out Berea Flats Scenic Overlook.
- Kayak on the Cuyahoga.
- Go on a hunt for the Great Falls of Tinker’s Creek.
- Enjoy the lakeshore of Euclid Beach Park.
- Explore the Shaker Lakes Nature Center.
Check out this article for more information on these and other great outdoor things to do in Cleveland.
What are some unique things to do in Cleveland?
Every city has its own character, and here in Cleveland, there are plenty of unique things that make Cleveland, well, Cleveland. If you haven’t been yet, consider checking out the following:
- The Dittrick Museum of Medical History
- The sand dunes at Headlands Beach State Park
- Wade Memorial Chapel
- Henry Church Rock
These are just a few of the many unique things to do in Cleveland!