The Clearest Lake In Ohio, Nelson Ledges Quarry Is Almost Too Beautiful To Be Real
Here in Ohio, we’re downright spoiled when it comes to beautiful water scenery. Lake Erie provides countless opportunities for adventure and scenery. But, if you’re looking for a waterfront destination in Ohio that relatively few people know about, we’ve got just the place in mind. Nelson Ledges Quarry Park is a hidden gem with some of the most beautiful water we’ve ever seen. So, whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or simply a place to relax, you’ll be glad to have discovered this beautiful lake.
To see more of this gorgeous lake, check out this incredible official video shot by the Nelson Ledges Quarry Park.
Have you ever visited Nelson Ledges Quarry in Ohio? What did you think? Be sure to share your experiences with us in the comments below — we’d love to hear from you! Looking for related content? Check out our list of the best swimming holes in Ohio. For more information about planning your visit, be sure to check out Nelson Ledges Quarry online.
More to Explore
NELSON LEDGES QUARRY PARK & RELATED INFO
Aside from Nelson Ledges, what are some more of the cleanest lakes in Ohio?
There is no shortage of beautiful lakes in the Buckeye State, but here are 10 of the cleanest lakes in Ohio that are worth mentioning:
- White Star Quarry, Gibsonburg
- Lake Erie, Various Counties
- Centennial Quarry, Sylvania Township
- Chippewa Lake, Medina County
- Natural Springs Resort, New Paris
- Atwood Lake, Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties
- Mosquito Creek Lake, Trumbull County
- Kiser Lake, Champaign County
- Gilboa Quarry, Blanchard
- White Star Quarry, Madison Township
To read more about these incredible oases, check out this previous article about some of the cleanest lakes in Ohio.
What are the best waterfront attractions in Ohio?
The Buckeye State is lucky to have many incredible water activities. And here are 10 of the best waterfront attractions in Ohio that are worthy of a visit:
- Huntington Beach, Bay Village
- Baylor Beach Park, Navarre
- Floating the Great Miami River, Tipp City
- Headlands Beach State Park, Mentor
- The Watering Hole, Port Clinton
- Floating the Little Miami River, Oregonia
- Dock’s Beach House, Port Clinton
- Salt Fork Lake Beach, Lore City
- Whispering Falls Campground, Warsaw
- Floating the Mohican River, Loudonville
Be sure to check out this previous article with more of the best waterfront attractions in Ohio.
Are there waterfront campgrounds in Ohio?
There are so many campgrounds in Ohio that are perfect for a family vacation. Here are the best waterfront campgrounds that belong on the list this Summer:
- Geneva State Park, Geneva
- Blue Water Campground, Grover Hill
- Kelleys Island State Park, Kelleys Island
- Clay's Resort Jellystone Park, North Lawrence
- Indian Lake State Park, Lakeview
- Treasure Island Park, Troy
- Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland
- The Riverside Campground, Hocking Hills
- Lake Loramie State Park, Minster
- Kiser Lake State Park, Saint Paris
Here’s a previous article with more information about the best waterfront campgrounds in Ohio.